5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book -- and Toy if You're looking for One!
We got this book after having gotten the Sophie toy for our granddaughter. The toy is terrific and is one of her favorites. She uses it to teeth on as it is very soft and pliable. The book goes along with the toy and Sophie has many friends -- hope they come out with toys of them, too!
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly without entertainment value
We picked this up for our 16-month year old daughter Sophia and found it totally without value.

I like children's books that offer some entertainment for kids and parents and this had neither.

Sophie the Giraffe lives with her cat, mouse, bear and other friends and they all play and cook and sorry I just fell asleep there.

No plot, no cute...
Published 6 months ago by Kid Kyoto

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly without entertainment value, July 1, 2014
Kid Kyoto (United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sophie la girafe: Sophie and Friends (Sophie La Girafe: Touch and Feel) (Board book)

No plot, no cute rhymes (nor any rhymes), no interesting characters, dull art (Sophie for example is cut and pasted from page to page) no reason to read it.

My daugher got up and wandered away halfway through. I can't blame her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book -- and Toy if You're looking for One!, June 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My Neices Baby, May 6, 2014
I bought this book for my niece who is having her first baby. Her and her husband loved it and are waiting for their bundle of joy to come and share it with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I like Sophie, February 23, 2014
Our first grand baby plays with it all the time and we now have another grandchild third son is expecting also so we want one for them

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, February 17, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for my new little great-grand child so I hope she will enjoy it as she gets older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series. My Grand Daughter loves this series and ..., December 25, 2014
Great series. My Grand Daughter loves this series and she is only a year old.. She smiles and laughs with each page. The pop up book is especially fun because she anticipates what is hiding under each flap and learned to lift all the flaps after one reading. Very fun..... The Sophie teething giraffe was also a huge hit for her and her parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 month old daughter has loved these books, August 14, 2014
My 9 month old daughter has loved these books. These are the first books she has really taking a liking too. She likes to just sit on the floor and look at them by her self. They are also really good quiality they have held up really well to her banging them around and of course trying to chew on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... top of the line quality in keeping with the amazing popularity of Sophie toys, November 17, 2014
All the Sophie books are top of the line quality in keeping with the amazing popularity of Sophie toys!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 18, 2014
K. Handren "cabintree1" (Montgomery Village, MD) - See all my reviews
Another awesome Sophie book! My niece loves the touch and feel books.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but boring colors, October 25, 2014
Cute but the colors aren't very bright. Boring for a baby.

Sophie la girafe: Sophie and Friends (Sophie La Girafe: Touch and Feel)
Sophie la girafe: Sophie and Friends (Sophie La Girafe: Touch and Feel) by DK Publishing (Board book - January 6, 2014)
$6.99 $5.27