5.0 out of 5 stars We love Sophie!
Sophie the giraffe is terrific for our 9 month old and especially loves the teether! This book is well made and you won't be disappointed!
Published 5 months ago by LucinaL

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly without entertainment value
We picked this up for our 16-month year old daughter Sophia and found it totally without value.

I like children's books that offer some entertainment for kids and parents and this had neither.

Sophie the Giraffe lives with her cat, mouse, bear and other friends and they all play and cook and sorry I just fell asleep there.

No plot, no cute...
Published 1 month ago by Kid Kyoto

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Sophie la girafe: Sophie and Friends (Sophie La Girafe: Touch and Feel) (Board book)
Cute book. My kid loves Sophie. I am so glad the price is reasonable for these Sophie books, unlike Sophie herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Sophie!, March 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars These books are great, February 24, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my granddaughter. I love the hard bound books as a first book for children.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly without entertainment value, July 1, 2014
Kid Kyoto (United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

No plot, no cute rhymes (nor any rhymes), no interesting characters, dull art (Sophie for example is cut and pasted from page to page) no reason to read it.

My daugher got up and wandered away halfway through. I can't blame her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book -- and Toy if You're looking for One!, June 21, 2014
We got this book after having gotten the Sophie toy for our granddaughter. The toy is terrific and is one of her favorites. She uses it to teeth on as it is very soft and pliable. The book goes along with the toy and Sophie has many friends -- hope they come out with toys of them, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Neices Baby, May 6, 2014
I bought this book for my niece who is having her first baby. Her and her husband loved it and are waiting for their bundle of joy to come and share it with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I like Sophie, February 23, 2014
Our first grand baby plays with it all the time and we now have another grandchild third son is expecting also so we want one for them

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, February 17, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for my new little great-grand child so I hope she will enjoy it as she gets older.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 month old daughter has loved these books, August 14, 2014
My 9 month old daughter has loved these books. These are the first books she has really taking a liking too. She likes to just sit on the floor and look at them by her self. They are also really good quiality they have held up really well to her banging them around and of course trying to chew on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 18, 2014
K. Handren "cabintree1" (Montgomery Village, MD) - See all my reviews
Another awesome Sophie book! My niece loves the touch and feel books.

Sophie la girafe: Sophie and Friends (Sophie La Girafe: Touch and Feel)
Sophie la girafe: Sophie and Friends (Sophie La Girafe: Touch and Feel) by DK Publishing (Board book - January 6, 2014)
$6.99 $6.29