Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Board book|Change

on April 8, 2015
My daughter is obsessed with the Sophie books. We have to read "Lets Get Counting" multiple times a day. However, I found this Sophie book to be a bit lacking in comparison. The touch and feel aspect is very limited with only one small texture per page. My daughter likes seeing the familiar characters but she definitely did not seem as engaged with this Sophie book.
VINE VOICEon July 1, 2014
We picked this up for our 16-month year old daughter Sophia and found it totally without value.

I like children's books that offer some entertainment for kids and parents and this had neither.

Sophie the Giraffe lives with her cat, mouse, bear and other friends and they all play and cook and sorry I just fell asleep there.

No plot, no cute rhymes (nor any rhymes), no interesting characters, dull art (Sophie for example is cut and pasted from page to page) no reason to read it.

My daugher got up and wandered away halfway through. I can't blame her.
on August 14, 2014
My 9 month old daughter has loved these books. These are the first books she has really taking a liking too. She likes to just sit on the floor and look at them by her self. They are also really good quiality they have held up really well to her banging them around and of course trying to chew on them.
on December 25, 2014
Great series. My Grand Daughter loves this series and she is only a year old.. She smiles and laughs with each page. The pop up book is especially fun because she anticipates what is hiding under each flap and learned to lift all the flaps after one reading. Very fun..... The Sophie teething giraffe was also a huge hit for her and her parents.
on July 30, 2015
Adorable! Must buy! We love Sophie!! If you have the giraffe you'll love this book! If you don't, go buy both now! This book is so cute and great for young kids. It's very interactive being a touch and feel. My one year old is obsessed!
on January 14, 2016
I purchased this book for a 6 month old who is learning about textures. As a touch and feel book, I would not recommend. The patches of texture were small and sometimes difficult to locate (Sophie's spots were barely palpable.) The storyline is cute and great for easy reading, and the pages seem sturdy enough to withstand chewing.
on June 21, 2014
We got this book after having gotten the Sophie toy for our granddaughter. The toy is terrific and is one of her favorites. She uses it to teeth on as it is very soft and pliable. The book goes along with the toy and Sophie has many friends -- hope they come out with toys of them, too!
on May 6, 2014
I bought this book for my niece who is having her first baby. Her and her husband loved it and are waiting for their bundle of joy to come and share it with them.
on June 21, 2015
Sophie the Giraffe is a favorite companion for infants and this book interested my 7 month old niece. I would recommend it to others.
on November 2, 2015
Cute book about Sophie and her friends. My Granddaughter loves lift flaps and touch and feel books. This book has both! Very durable board book, cute colorful pictures. Shipped quickly.