5.0 out of 5 stars We love Sophie!
Published 18 months ago by Petunia

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing Sophie's fan
We all love Sophie, so I pre-ordered this book for my baby. Today, I got it but was really disappointed after going through this 12-page Sophie book. Nothing new, nothing details (Sophie tried to find her toy bear, cat etc. on each page covered by apple, fruit etc.). I do not believe author once spent lots of time to make it. It is a totally commercial - using Sophie's...
Published 18 months ago by icelaw

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Sophie!, June 13, 2013
Petunia (Charleston, WV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sophie la girafe: Peekaboo Sophie! (Sophie La Giraffe) (Board book)
My 7 month old son is a huge Sophie fan. He has two of the teethers and one of the plush ones. If I put half a dozen toys in front of him and include Sophie, he goes for her every time. When I saw these books, I pre-ordered them because I knew he would love them. He does! When we read it together, he squealed when he recognized Sophie. The book had nice illustrations and textures for baby to touch. There are pages that flip out so that you can find Sophie's friends. This could get torn up easily by a baby, so it may not be a book that you want your child to have "free reign" over.

No, it doesn't have much of a plot, but what do you expect from a baby board book? I would probably label it as 0-3 instead of preschool to kindergarten like Amazon did. Babies are going to be the ones to recognize the character, and if you have a baby who loves Sophie, he or she will probably enjoy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart from use... order 2!, May 30, 2014
This book is a favorite at our house! We have been reading it multiple times a day it seems since our daughter was 4 or 5 months old (now just over a year old).
After a few reads, many children's books become so annoying, but surprisingly we still like reading Peekaboo Sophie even though we now have it memorized of course. Our daughter loves to do the actions ("give [Lazare] a pat!" and "touch Gabin's nose") and turn the pages herself. The pages are thick and easy to grasp for small hands, and the "peekaboo" flaps are pretty durable.

My only recommendation would be to buy two from the start, so that you don't have to worry about fixing it when it falls apart after months of daily use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite of the Sophie books!, September 26, 2013
I like it, baby likes it. Simple but colorful and cute.

This book is the Best in the series of Sophie books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Interactive peekaboo flaps, November 25, 2013
My 6-month old grandson loves his Sopie girafe found this book delightful. He quickly learned to open the big peekaboo flaps, touches the rough spots on the bubbles - definitly a hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute book!, January 24, 2014
I love this book....our little girl loves her Sophie as a teether and I'm sure this will be a favorite book of hers for many years. I know it is already one of mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable. Loved it., November 11, 2013
Bought for my 10 mo old grandson and we loved it. He has a Sophie toy, this is a peek a book book with Sophie in the pictures. Adorable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, April 22, 2014
Cute book. My kid loves Sophie. I am so glad the price is reasonable for these Sophie books, unlike Sophie herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet!, October 30, 2013
love this little story and plan to give as gift with the other Sophie book and the teether. Quality is excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute collection., October 15, 2013
This collection is very cute and my sister loved these for my niece. Great for girl or boy to learn color, numbers, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, sturdy books, October 12, 2014
Sophie la girafe are the cutest books. My granddaughter loves them & I love her so I plan to purchase many more Sophie books for her. They are educational & sturdy so they should last a very long time - maybe even long enough to be shared with a great granddaughter some day. :)

Sophie la girafe: Peekaboo Sophie! (Sophie La Giraffe)
Sophie la girafe: Peekaboo Sophie! (Sophie La Giraffe) by Dawn Sirett (Board book - June 17, 2013)
$6.99 $6.06