4.0 out of 5 stars These run small
The quality of these slippers are great. My kid loves them, but they run small. I ordered his current size, then a size up and two sizes up and the 2 sizes up were they ones that fit. I recommend ordering bigger, especially if they will be worn with socks.
Published 8 months ago by Mom2Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT true to size
Published 5 months ago by Jess Struewing

4.0 out of 5 stars These run small, January 13, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT true to size, April 22, 2014
Jess Struewing (Sedalia, CO United States) - See all my reviews
My 3 year old son wears a consistent Toddler size 8. I ordered a size up after reading a few reviews. I am glad I did, because the size 9 barely fits his feet, they are very very snug. I wish I would have ordered a 10. They won't last long, but I'm keeping them out of necessity, because of the inability to find toddler slippers in store at this time of year. He seems to have trouble walking in the open-backed shoe, I am sure he'll adapt soon, but next time I'll order a fuller shoe-like type of slipper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, June 23, 2014
Great quality slipper, won't slip on the floor with the textured sole and can definitely wear them outside too. My son loves them!

4.0 out of 5 stars if these fit, I'd love them, February 19, 2014
My son is a size 6 to 7 toddler shoe. Based on two reviews saying to size up because it ran small (one specifically saying they needed to go up 2 sizes), I thought the 9 toddler size would be okay (it was the smallest offered). These things are huge, and there's no way they will fit my 20 month old's feed. They look like awesome slippers though, so I'm still giving them 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy slippers, December 27, 2013
Very warm and cozy. Ran a little smaller than expected so I'm glad I order a size larger than I actually need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves these, January 5, 2013
My son loves being "just like daddy" . These slippers are so adorable and fit pretty true to size. Son wears a size 11 shoe and the 11 slippers fit great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 12, 2014
So great and comfortable. Buy a little big because of socks. Great, great shoe.

Sorel Childrens Falcon Ridge Winter Boot