Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Price:$35.05 - $117.99

on December 26, 2013
I have bought many pairs of these for family members and everyone loves them. Most recently my brother for Christmas has a new pair of the Dude-Mocs.

If you follow the instructions from Sorel/REI/Columbia, they fit perfectly. You buy one size down from your regular shoe size, wear them a lot around the house for a week, and they wear in to perfectly fit your foot. If you wear socks while wearing them in, they may be big if you wear them without socks afterwards, so make sure you decide how you're going to wear them the most.

They are so breathable, that's the best part. My feet never sweat like they have in other slippers. Great around the house and mailbox/garbage trip slippers. :-)
on November 6, 2014
Okay, so I totally would have given these things a 5 star review, if it wasnt for one kinda important flaw. I generally wear a 12 shoe, but go up sometimes due to a slightly wider toe box. Off the bat they fit awesome at a 12, plenty of room, warm but not too hot, the lining is great, they look fantastic, and compared to the 2x more expensive UGGS I have been buying through the years, I love these more. Design is great, but one stupid move totally blows this shoe for me – they decided to connect the seam in the dead center of the back, leaving a very hard knot of glue/thread/plastic right where it touches the heel/tendon area.

What a dumb move! While I was initially thrilled to wear these outside thanks to the dope rugged soles, after 10 blocks these things chewed right through the back of my foot, leaving the shoe blood stained (Im not a pansy, I finished the walk). I ended up using a straight razor to shave off this area to avoid this issue in the future, but that experience was so unnecessary – I am a dude wearing slippers, not a chick wearing a new pair of heels.

Putting the seam a half an inch off center or softening the back somehow would have easily made this shoe a lifelong go to for me, versus a salvage arts n' crafts project.
on October 31, 2014
Seem narrow and I have never needed wide shoes. Also wear a 9 but ordered a 10 to wear with warm socks, yet they are still snug

Edit: Now that I have had these for several months, they have begun to fall apart. They are tearing at the tongue just below the stitching on both sides. This of course makes the slipper want to fall off my foot while walking. The stitching is in tact, but the "suede" just below the stitching is actually tearing. Over an inch long tear and of course it will continue until the slipper will no longer stay on my foot when walking. Never seen this happen with a slipper. Sup par.
review image review image
on July 18, 2015
These Sorel "Dude" Mocs are extremely comfortable, and the outsole is so durable, that I believe they can be used outside in a nice, dry climate. They are well-made, and I would highly recommend these mocs.
review image
on December 19, 2013
I wanted to like these slippers, but they simply are not comfortable. The lining is thin, there are hard patches of (presumably) glue underneath that rubbed against my toes, and the sizing is a mess. I ordered both my normal size and a size down, and in both cases the heel slipped as much as a flip flop, while the toe went from somewhat comfortable (normal size) to extremely tight (sized down). Returned both, and looking for something else. Hope that helps!
on January 9, 2014
Most comfortable slippers I have ever had on my feet. Buy one size smaller than shoe size. They will fit barefoot perfectly. Extremely well constructed.
on March 19, 2014
Very good quality, as you'd expect from Sorel. To be fair I have a narrow long(US size 12 1/2), but moc/slippers are way large; moreover, the lining boarders on skimpy. With a very comfortable foam inner sole, but very cool. Not what you'd want to be outside long in our Colorado winters.
on February 14, 2014
Have had these about a week now and they have been great. I wanted something that was comfortable but also had a little tougher sole and these have been absolutely perfect. Everything I read said to get a size smaller than normal as they ran big. I only went down a half a size from my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly. I wear them both with and without socks and never have any issues of slipping or being too snug with socks. They seem well constructed and very durable. Have worn them in snow as well and they held up nicely for short trips outside. Highly recommend if you are looking for a durable, comfortable slipper.
on November 30, 2015
I've only had these for a day but I really like them so far. Took me a few tries to find slippers I liked. These are really good looking and comfortable, like a really light weight shoe. They have a nice thick EVA foam insole and a fairly substantial outsole. They're not overly furry on the inside like some slippers but so far I'm finding them quite comfortable. As long as they hold up to wear, I'll be happy.
on December 2, 2013
This slippers are very comfortable and warm. I also use them a little bit for outdoor use like checking the mail and taking the garbage out. I initially bought the falcon ridge model since it was so well reviewed and cheaper than this model. After just a couple weeks of use the falcon ridge starting to fall apart on the inside. I also found the falcon ridge to be too hot for me. I was able to get the dude shoe for a really cheap ($20) at a local department store. When comparing the two the dude shoe has better outsoles, is lined with higher quality material that will last longer and is slightly heavier than the falcon ridge. Also the dude shoe looks better in my opinion and can be worn year round without getting too hot unlike the falcon ridge which is more the colder months.