Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 7, 2013
I made the mistake of ordering 2 sizes up for both my girls based on other reviews stating to "size up 2 sizes" to accommodate socks. They are GIGANTIC. There is no way even with the thickest wool or blend socks, that these would fit, unless I'd put 5 pairs on each foot! It would've been comical if it hadn't been such a disappointment, as we have fresh snow outside and cold toes excited to play!

I originally sized both girls' feet using the chart on Sorel's website, then added 2 sizes as suggested. Save yourself the trouble and spend the 5 minutes to print Sorel's chart and measure your kids' feet before ordering. My experience with all shoe charts has been that they allow for a bit of "wiggle room." I usually wear a women's size 7.5 or 8, and I wear a 7.5 W in a classic Sorel Caribou, with more than enough room for 2 thick pairs of wool socks if needed...which you won't thanks to the awesome felt liner.

So, these are going back for my kids' true sizes. Otherwise: great value. Very well made boot. I have worn Sorels all my life both in AK and in the Pac NW. The wool felt lining is unbeatable. These children's boots have a flexible sole, more so than on other styles by Sorel that I've looked at in local stores. The adjustable velcro hits just above the ankle so you can tailor the fit, and the toggle at top allows you to cinch the boot down for a secure fit and to hold out snow. Plus, the color is darling (Juicy/Cool Grey)...more of a magenta pink & vivid purple than my monitor showed. I would say this color is more "girlish" if you were thinking it was a true red/blue...it is not. Fingers crossed that the true sizes fit better!
on September 18, 2012
Up in Alaska we have looooong winters. The kids need tough, durable boots since school's continue to have recess even in sub-zero weather. With growing children it is a yearly frustration for me to find affordable winter items. I have always had a preference for Sorels but they cost SO much in our local stores. These boots were very reasonably priced and shipped quickly up here. They are a bit big since 1/2 sizes were not available but once my son is in thick wool socks I think it will be fine. Very happy!
on January 2, 2011
There is not much to chose from when you want snow boots, and that's especially true for kid's boots. These ones are very well made and work perfectly like the Sorel's I have for myself. Unfortunately you have to spend quite a bit for a pair of boots your kid may use only a couple of days. But you can't get into the snow, have warm feet yourself and let your kids freeze, can you? These ones would last for 10 kids.
on March 1, 2010
I bought these boots for my 5 year old daughter. They are warm, comfortable, waterproof and very well designed. They are easy to get on and off. My daughter loves wearing them.
on April 13, 2013
Bought these for my 5 year old son for our move to the U.P. He's worn them all winter with no problems! We've been snowshoeing, skiing, hiking, and he's worn these throughout all of our winter activities with no complaints. They fit true to size, and he can put them on himself with ease.
on February 23, 2011
I bought these boots for my 3 and 4 year-old boys. They have held up well and have kept their feet warm this winter in Spokane, WA. I usually hand down the items from my 4 to 3 year old, and I will definitely be able to do that next winter. I would definitely recommend them!
on November 5, 2010
I BOUGHT THESE FOR MY 4 YEAR OLD BOY AND MY 2 YEAR OLD GIRL. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. GOOD DESIGN, VERY CUTE. THE KIDS LOVE THEM, THEY WERE WEARING THEM BEFORE THERE WAS SNOW ON THE GROUND!!! GREAT BUY, CAME IN TIMELY FASHION LIKE ALMOST ANYTHING ELSE I ORDER FROM AMAZON.
on December 1, 2014
I bought these for my son, who's 8 years old. I bought the size he's currently in, and he could barely get his foot into the boot. They have some extra fabric inside that make the fit very tight, which my son doesn't like at all. I don't recommend these if your child has issues with tightness around their ankles/feet.
on January 25, 2014
I got these for my 5 year old daughter and was only mildly impressed. They didn't feel like they would be very warm and just felt cheap. We live in North Dakota so not having warm snow boots is not an option for us. I returned them with no issues. If we lived in a milder climate they would have been perfect.
on November 8, 2012
We got a decent price for these, under $40. They are easy on and easy off for our 4 yr old which has been an issue with other boots. They are super durable. Fit great. I also love the removable inserts so they can dry quick for repeated trips out doors. We live in michigan where we get plenty of cold and snow and having crappy boots makes winter miserable. These are awesome and we plan to continue to buy them for years to come!