5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these slippers!!!
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. He LOVED them!!!! They keep your feet super warm :-) Order arrived quickly and overall very happy with this purchase. Funny thing is, my husband also purchased a pair for me ;-)
Published on January 11, 2012 by Sherri

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large and sloppy
I wear a 10.5 narrow and decided to order a size 11 since they do not come in 1/2 sizes. The slipper was too large for my foot. It looks well made and would probably work well for a wider foot. At this price, I decided not to bother with trying the size 10.
Published 15 months ago by Joel Hecht

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these slippers!!!, January 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing slippers..., February 4, 2013
This review is from: Sorel Men's Falcon Ridge Felt Slipper (Apparel)
The sizing runs true. These are extremely comfortable. They keep your feet warm and cozy. The bottom is the type of surface that can be used outdoors if the occasion comes along. It is winter as I write this and I use them to walk out to my garage in the cold. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these *updated on 11/13/2003, June 27, 2013
** UPDATE ** A hole appeared in the slippers on the ball part of the sole on the right slipper. I'm in shape and my weight and height are proportioned! 5'-11" 192lbs, and I only use them in the house!

I hate walking around barefoot or with socks on (pet peeve) So I thought I would try these. They're very comfortable, and good for the winter. I put them on when I come home from work and they don't come off until I get in the shower (I have the Volcom Main Drain Creedler for the shower) and retire for the night. I wear these every day from the start of fall to the the end of spring, and they were much cheaper on amazon than other places...patting myself on the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers ever!, January 16, 2013
JLO "JennyO" (Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my boys for Christmas this year! They love them so much they even drive with them! They literally wear them 2,4,7!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold, July 6, 2013
Great slippers. Fit as expected. Cosy and snug as. Fully recommend. Sorel as usual cane it. Buy these slippers. Do it.

4.0 out of 5 stars superior quality slipper for a mans man, March 5, 2013
i am not normally an open heel slipper man but these are fantastic. just saying!!!!!!!
good stuff. manly mans slipper

5.0 out of 5 stars My Falcon Ridge's, February 26, 2013
Love my slippers. Very comfortable & great to wear outside for the quick trip to the car or for those lazy days when you want to stay away from shoes. I have a bit of a Flintstone foot so I ordered a size up (perfect). My feet have a tendency to sweat but that doesn't seem to be an issue with these slippers. They were delivered quickly...a definite plus. They are worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel Slippers, February 5, 2013
These are great slippers. Very comfortable and warm. Well made and the non slip bottom is heavy duty and made to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces. The stitching is very good and also strong. Over all, I am very satisfied with this purchace.

Kit J

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm - love them!, January 11, 2013
Good comfortable fit and warm. I was wearing crocks but they are not warm. I wear slippers all year round this is a perfect choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 26, 2013
They are warm and they fit well. The only thing my husband dislike is, the material on the top collects hair. We have a yellow lab.

Sorel Men's Falcon Ridge Felt Slipper