5.0 out of 5 stars Love these *updated on 11/13/2003
** UPDATE ** A hole appeared in the slippers on the ball part of the sole on the right slipper. I'm in shape and my weight and height are proportioned! 5'-11" 192lbs, and I only use them in the house!

Published 18 months ago by NP Hustler

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, poor quality
I've had them for all of 2 weeks, and they're already falling apart... Poor, poor quality...
Published 1 month ago by Phillip Meyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these *updated on 11/13/2003, June 27, 2013

I hate walking around barefoot or with socks on (pet peeve) So I thought I would try these. They're very comfortable, and good for the winter. I put them on when I come home from work and they don't come off until I get in the shower (I have the Volcom Main Drain Creedler for the shower) and retire for the night. I wear these every day from the start of fall to the the end of spring, and they were much cheaper on amazon than other places...patting myself on the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing slippers..., February 4, 2013
This review is from: Sorel Men's Falcon Ridge Felt Slipper (Shoes)
The sizing runs true. These are extremely comfortable. They keep your feet warm and cozy. The bottom is the type of surface that can be used outdoors if the occasion comes along. It is winter as I write this and I use them to walk out to my garage in the cold. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these slippers!!!, January 11, 2012
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. He LOVED them!!!! They keep your feet super warm :-) Order arrived quickly and overall very happy with this purchase. Funny thing is, my husband also purchased a pair for me ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best slippers ever!, January 16, 2013
JLO "JennyO" (Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my boys for Christmas this year! They love them so much they even drive with them! They literally wear them 2,4,7!

4.0 out of 5 stars superior quality slipper for a mans man, March 5, 2013
i am not normally an open heel slipper man but these are fantastic. just saying!!!!!!!
good stuff. manly mans slipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold, July 6, 2013
Great slippers. Fit as expected. Cosy and snug as. Fully recommend. Sorel as usual cane it. Buy these slippers. Do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel Slippers, February 5, 2013
These are great slippers. Very comfortable and warm. Well made and the non slip bottom is heavy duty and made to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces. The stitching is very good and also strong. Over all, I am very satisfied with this purchace.

Kit J

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm - love them!, January 11, 2013
Good comfortable fit and warm. I was wearing crocks but they are not warm. I wear slippers all year round this is a perfect choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Comfortable Slippers, March 27, 2014
GC7 "GC7" (Scott AFB, IL) - See all my reviews
My previous pair of slippers kept my feet warm, but they were so insulated they made my feet sweat. I purchased these as a replacement and they are great. They fit true to size and are very comfortable and keep my feet warm without being too hot. The bottom of the slippers are a nice rubberized material so you don't slide on tile floors and they provide good insulation when your feet are on cold concrete floors such as my basement. The construction is well made and looks like they will last me a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 26, 2013
They are warm and they fit well. The only thing my husband dislike is, the material on the top collects hair. We have a yellow lab.

Sorel Men's Falcon Ridge Felt Slipper