Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on June 27, 2013
** UPDATE ** A hole appeared in the slippers on the ball part of the sole on the right slipper. I'm in shape and my weight and height are proportioned! 5'-11" 192lbs, and I only use them in the house!

I hate walking around barefoot or with socks on (pet peeve) So I thought I would try these. They're very comfortable, and good for the winter. I put them on when I come home from work and they don't come off until I get in the shower (I have the Volcom Main Drain Creedler for the shower) and retire for the night. I wear these every day from the start of fall to the the end of spring, and they were much cheaper on amazon than other places...patting myself on the back.
on February 4, 2013
The sizing runs true. These are extremely comfortable. They keep your feet warm and cozy. The bottom is the type of surface that can be used outdoors if the occasion comes along. It is winter as I write this and I use them to walk out to my garage in the cold. Well worth the money.
on January 11, 2012
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. He LOVED them!!!! They keep your feet super warm :-) Order arrived quickly and overall very happy with this purchase. Funny thing is, my husband also purchased a pair for me ;-)
on March 17, 2013
The soles are a soft and quiet rubber material.
The insole is removable - like those found in sneakers.
I can get my feet into and out of the slippers easily, but the slippers don't accidentally fall off of my feet. Must be some kind of advanced mathematics involved in making that happen. :-)
In my opinion, the size seems to run a smidge small. I'm a 10.5 and the 11s fit snugly. (But well.)
For the price - 5 stars.
on March 24, 2013
I wear these daily as I work from home I've owned every type under the sun these last the longest. Very grippy bottoms and very well made. Hint slip a dr scholls insert in them and they are shockingly comfy. I've forgot I had them on and gone out with them on. Again very well made no seams pulling a part ever. Been wear'in for 10 yrs plus now.
on January 16, 2013
Bought these for my boys for Christmas this year! They love them so much they even drive with them! They literally wear them 2,4,7!
on November 14, 2013
I have looked everywhere for the best slippers and I have over the years gone through many brands of slippers and these fit the billet and haven't found anything I didn't like about these. I highly recommend these.
on December 26, 2013
Bought these for my son...he loved them! They arrived on time and seem to be a quality product. He has only worn them a few times but so far...no complaints and a lot of, "these feel great!"
on February 5, 2013
These are great slippers. Very comfortable and warm. Well made and the non slip bottom is heavy duty and made to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces. The stitching is very good and also strong. Over all, I am very satisfied with this purchace.

Kit J
on March 5, 2013
i am not normally an open heel slipper man but these are fantastic. just saying!!!!!!!
good stuff. manly mans slipper