Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 27, 2013
** UPDATE ** A hole appeared in the slippers on the ball part of the sole on the right slipper. I'm in shape and my weight and height are proportioned! 5'-11" 192lbs, and I only use them in the house!

I hate walking around barefoot or with socks on (pet peeve) So I thought I would try these. They're very comfortable, and good for the winter. I put them on when I come home from work and they don't come off until I get in the shower (I have the Volcom Main Drain Creedler for the shower) and retire for the night. I wear these every day from the start of fall to the the end of spring, and they were much cheaper on amazon than other places...patting myself on the back.
on February 4, 2013
The sizing runs true. These are extremely comfortable. They keep your feet warm and cozy. The bottom is the type of surface that can be used outdoors if the occasion comes along. It is winter as I write this and I use them to walk out to my garage in the cold. Well worth the money.
on January 11, 2012
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. He LOVED them!!!! They keep your feet super warm :-) Order arrived quickly and overall very happy with this purchase. Funny thing is, my husband also purchased a pair for me ;-)
on January 16, 2013
Bought these for my boys for Christmas this year! They love them so much they even drive with them! They literally wear them 2,4,7!
on March 5, 2013
i am not normally an open heel slipper man but these are fantastic. just saying!!!!!!!
good stuff. manly mans slipper
on February 5, 2013
These are great slippers. Very comfortable and warm. Well made and the non slip bottom is heavy duty and made to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces. The stitching is very good and also strong. Over all, I am very satisfied with this purchace.

Kit J
on January 11, 2013
Good comfortable fit and warm. I was wearing crocks but they are not warm. I wear slippers all year round this is a perfect choice.
on July 6, 2013
Great slippers. Fit as expected. Cosy and snug as. Fully recommend. Sorel as usual cane it. Buy these slippers. Do it.
on March 27, 2014
My previous pair of slippers kept my feet warm, but they were so insulated they made my feet sweat. I purchased these as a replacement and they are great. They fit true to size and are very comfortable and keep my feet warm without being too hot. The bottom of the slippers are a nice rubberized material so you don't slide on tile floors and they provide good insulation when your feet are on cold concrete floors such as my basement. The construction is well made and looks like they will last me a long time.
on March 17, 2013
The soles are a soft and quiet rubber material.
The insole is removable - like those found in sneakers.
I can get my feet into and out of the slippers easily, but the slippers don't accidentally fall off of my feet. Must be some kind of advanced mathematics involved in making that happen. :-)
In my opinion, the size seems to run a smidge small. I'm a 10.5 and the 11s fit snugly. (But well.)
For the price - 5 stars.