4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent For a Cold Rainy Winter
I have been wearing these boots to work every day and it is not only do they keep my feet dry and warm, they are even comfortable after standing for a few hours.

Published 13 months ago by Edward Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality isn't good
The seam in the back of one boot is splitting.

I love the fit, look, and convenience of these boots. I never had a slip on boot before. I like being able to pull these on. I bought them less than two months ago. I wear them 2 days a week and only drive and walk short distances.

I will attempt to get them replaced under warranty, but Sorel's...
Published 12 months ago by Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality isn't good, February 1, 2014
Scott (BAKERSFIELD, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
The seam in the back of one boot is splitting.

I will attempt to get them replaced under warranty, but Sorel's warranty is one year. I thought these were perfect and threw out the box, etc. Now I probably have to buy a box, pay for shipping, and be without boots for a month or more until Sorel decides to fix or replace them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent For a Cold Rainy Winter, December 9, 2013

Although I am overall impressed with the quality and look/feel of the boots there is some mild fraying along the top of the elastic part. This is not a major concern and does not seem to be causing any issues with the boots but I would not expect this from a five star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pull on Boots, December 31, 2013
The boots were chosen for the pull on style. Didn't want old man boots, work or artic boots or metro boots. The style of the boots is just what one needs for city/suburban driving and convenience. The "mud" color is just right. The elastic gore is hidden by the pant leg. The recipient was well pleased and wears them.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complains about the seller or the product, December 31, 2013
No complains about the seller or the product. Received a week later, good.

Excellent price.

This boot is not insulated, so perfect for sprint or falls.

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all, good boots, December 24, 2013
+ Fits well, comfortable for all day wear, style is a little clunky but ok, seems to be waterproof against NYC rain/puddles

- Color is black-ish, not black, though the webbing is black. Boots look dark gray under black jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable right out of the box., March 14, 2014
Great boots. This is my second pair of Sorel boots. My experience with this company has been their boots run ˝ size large. I usually wear a size 11 but ordered size 10˝ and they fit perfect. I printed out the size chart on the Sorel website and that chart for my foot said to order 10˝. I would highly recommend sizing your foot on the Sorel chart so you order the right size. These boots are very comfortable and needed no breaking in period for me. These boot appear to be well made. I have had my other pair of Sorel boots for several years. I wear them regularly and they have held up great. I noted some of the reviewers said the pull tab pulled off. I always use a shoe horn so I am not concerned with that being a problem. This one from Amazon has worked very well for me: Durable Easy-Grip Long Handled Shoe Horn Bright Green (24-inch) by FootMatters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boot and a perfect fit., April 9, 2014
Just purchased this boot and they are a great boot. I always buy this style of boot 1/2 size larger than regular shoes and this worked for this boot too. This boot does not require any break-in time, just put them on and go. Also this was my first pair of Sorel boots. The look, comfort and price will make me a rebular customer of Sorel Boots. Ordered my second pair today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 2, 2014
Great boot for the winter climate in oklahoma

4.0 out of 5 stars A half-size up would have been perfect., December 17, 2013
Great boots. I love the look and quality. However, the pull-on style and the (usually thicker) warm socks one would wear with a "Winter Boot" make these a little on the small size. I returned them and ordered a half-size up and they were perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for all, September 11, 2014
Upon arriving I put on hiking socks on and it was a little tight , with regular socks the fit was good. I look forward to getting them dirty and breaking them in. Great looking boot ! Amazon is the only way to buy as zappos was 30 higher in price.

Sorel Men's Greely Chelsea Boot