5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my 70 yr old Mother who LOVES them !!!!!
I searched and read reviews for weks before finally purchasing these for my 70 year old mother who has no meat on her bony arthritic feet and had rheumatoid arthritis to boot. She walks in pain and I am always on the hunt for soft yet supportive stable slip on shes for her to wear around the house.

I actually ordered maybe seven pairs and let her try them all...
Published on December 14, 2011 by Happy Wife

3.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers, but they sure get fragrant...
...and I don't mean fragrant in a good way.

Pros:
SUPER warm
True to size
Rubber sole for quick trips outside
Nice shape, not clunky
Insole is nice and supportive for the first couple months

Cons:
They trap foot odor like no footwear I've ever owned before... and they're not washable... and that's WITH wearing socks...
Published on October 10, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my 70 yr old Mother who LOVES them !!!!!, December 14, 2011
Happy Wife (Valrico, FL United States) - See all my reviews

I actually ordered maybe seven pairs and let her try them all out. This was one of the two winning styles she kept.

She wears these with socks in the winter and without in the summer. Says its ;ike walking on clouds. If your feet hurt - Get These!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers, but they sure get fragrant..., October 10, 2012
Amazon Customer (Cleveland Heights, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Slipper (Apparel)
...and I don't mean fragrant in a good way.

Pros:
SUPER warm
True to size
Rubber sole for quick trips outside
Nice shape, not clunky
Insole is nice and supportive for the first couple months

Cons:
Insole loses its support fairly quickly and goes flat

Caveat: I work at home and live in a very cold 1920s house. I have neuropathy, so my feet become even more painful if they are cold. So remember, I'm wearing these for at least 8-10 hours a day. You'll probably get more than one season out of them if you allow them to breathe while you're out at work wearing regular footwear. But they certainly kept my feet warm, never got too stretched out or sloppy, and the insole kept its grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers!, December 13, 2010
happy (Bay Area, Calif.) - See all my reviews
Paid a bit more for these slippers, but they were totally worth it. They're warm, easy to get into and I really appreciate the arch supports that you usually don't find in a slipper. Also great that I can walk outside with them and the soles stay dry.

I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nana, December 30, 2011
Rita Trevino (San Antonio, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I can't say enough about this slipper. I was having a lot of trouble with my right foot. I have heel spurs that act up now and again. These slippers are so comfortable and have given me pain free feet. I am never without them now. I hope they never stop making these.....customer for life.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Sorel, boot these slippers!, December 30, 2012
Would be a fantastic slipper if it were indeed the Sorel quality that we have learned to love & respect. The synthetic blend fiber on the inside & opening trim is wearing off within my first 7 days of wear. If made of wool/Sherpa, it would no wear off, and it would breathe and stay fluffy. Instead, my feet get sweaty, the inside is packed down and they are just another pair of slip ons... ho hum. Except the price was not "ho hum". I would definitely NOT buy these again, nor recommend them. Sorry Sorel, love the boots, but you dropped the ball on these slippers!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM! THE BEST!!, March 11, 2012
I am a slipper person, after returning other slippers ordered and bought and having worn some for years I found my dream slipper!!! I have own these for 2 months now and still love them every time I get home and put them on! I wear a size 8 and read the reviews so I ordered a size 9. Perfect fit. I wear these with and without socks. They are very warm and thick! The padding has not worn down and I wear them every day for a minimum of 5 hours! I even run to the mailbox because they have a nice thick bottom. You do not feel like you are walking on thick hard cardboard though. I can't say enough about these. I am ordering another just to have!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Short life span - odor...., November 22, 2012
I have lived in Ugg slippers (scuffette) for years. I wanted to find an option that was less expensive. I was pleased with the look and softness of these slippers when I first received them. I work from home and have them on about 13 hours a day - after a week, the padding was quite beat down. Additionally these slippers made my feet sweat (never had with Uggs) and thus caused an odor.

Sadly won't buy again...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent warm durable slipper, September 24, 2014
These slippers far exceeded my expectations. They are super warm which was the most important thing to me. They are also comfortable and supportive to my feet. love the rubber sole and suede exterior. I am quite sure they will last for years. I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, March 20, 2012
I ordered these to replace a pair of Ann Taylor leather/sheerling slippers that I had been using for the past several years. I honestly though that as long as they are warm, I can continue to live with the fact that no slippers are comfortable. OMG, let me say, these are soooooooo utterly comfortable, that I hate taking them off. And they keep my feet soooooo warm. Love them. Love them so much, I ordered another pair to keep at our mountain home! Did I mention that my feet feel like they are resting/walking on a Tempur mattress? These are so great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - no heel support, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Slipper (Apparel)
The arch support isn't too bad in these slippers, but because there is absolutely NO heel in these, your foot feels like it's always leaning downward in the back, which totally negates the arch support - not a good feeling. If you are used to completely flat shoes without needing a slight heel than these are warm and do lend protection for the front of your foot.

Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Slipper