Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Slipper
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 14, 2011
I searched and read reviews for weks before finally purchasing these for my 70 year old mother who has no meat on her bony arthritic feet and had rheumatoid arthritis to boot. She walks in pain and I am always on the hunt for soft yet supportive stable slip on shes for her to wear around the house.

I actually ordered maybe seven pairs and let her try them all out. This was one of the two winning styles she kept.

She wears these with socks in the winter and without in the summer. Says its ;ike walking on clouds. If your feet hurt - Get These!!!
0Comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2012
...and I don't mean fragrant in a good way.

Pros:
SUPER warm
True to size
Rubber sole for quick trips outside
Nice shape, not clunky
Insole is nice and supportive for the first couple months

Cons:
They trap foot odor like no footwear I've ever owned before... and they're not washable... and that's WITH wearing socks
Insole loses its support fairly quickly and goes flat

Caveat: I work at home and live in a very cold 1920s house. I have neuropathy, so my feet become even more painful if they are cold. So remember, I'm wearing these for at least 8-10 hours a day. You'll probably get more than one season out of them if you allow them to breathe while you're out at work wearing regular footwear. But they certainly kept my feet warm, never got too stretched out or sloppy, and the insole kept its grip.
33 comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2010
Paid a bit more for these slippers, but they were totally worth it. They're warm, easy to get into and I really appreciate the arch supports that you usually don't find in a slipper. Also great that I can walk outside with them and the soles stay dry.

I'm very happy with my purchase.
on September 24, 2014
These slippers far exceeded my expectations. They are super warm which was the most important thing to me. They are also comfortable and supportive to my feet. love the rubber sole and suede exterior. I am quite sure they will last for years. I highly recommend them!
review image
on December 30, 2011
I can't say enough about this slipper. I was having a lot of trouble with my right foot. I have heel spurs that act up now and again. These slippers are so comfortable and have given me pain free feet. I am never without them now. I hope they never stop making these.....customer for life.
on December 30, 2012
Would be a fantastic slipper if it were indeed the Sorel quality that we have learned to love & respect. The synthetic blend fiber on the inside & opening trim is wearing off within my first 7 days of wear. If made of wool/Sherpa, it would no wear off, and it would breathe and stay fluffy. Instead, my feet get sweaty, the inside is packed down and they are just another pair of slip ons... ho hum. Except the price was not "ho hum". I would definitely NOT buy these again, nor recommend them. Sorry Sorel, love the boots, but you dropped the ball on these slippers!
on March 11, 2012
I am a slipper person, after returning other slippers ordered and bought and having worn some for years I found my dream slipper!!! I have own these for 2 months now and still love them every time I get home and put them on! I wear a size 8 and read the reviews so I ordered a size 9. Perfect fit. I wear these with and without socks. They are very warm and thick! The padding has not worn down and I wear them every day for a minimum of 5 hours! I even run to the mailbox because they have a nice thick bottom. You do not feel like you are walking on thick hard cardboard though. I can't say enough about these. I am ordering another just to have!!!!
on November 22, 2012
I have lived in Ugg slippers (scuffette) for years. I wanted to find an option that was less expensive. I was pleased with the look and softness of these slippers when I first received them. I work from home and have them on about 13 hours a day - after a week, the padding was quite beat down. Additionally these slippers made my feet sweat (never had with Uggs) and thus caused an odor.

Sadly won't buy again...
77 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2012
I got these slippers last Oct. 2011. These are very comfortable. I can't find slippers that are comfortable, I have severe Arthritis in both feet and ankles, and my feet slightly turn out ward, even though my feet sit funny on the heel, they are still very comfortable for me, they have held up very well and will buy another pair when these are done! I had no problems with pilling of the inside of the slippers. I ❤ these slippers! You will too! The size seem to be correct, they don't seem to run big or small.

Update 12/12/14 I just bought another pair of these slippers!! I got 3 years out of these slippers, I would have had another year, but my feet bow out due to arthritis, so they stretched, I even went and bought last year a different pair less exspensive, they did not hold up even a year!! It's so worth spending the extra money!! These slippers are so comfy and feel good on my arthritic feet and I have neuropathy in both feet and they feel good! In these slippers! I can't say enough about these slippers!! The seller is amazing too, had a problem with the shipping, and they fixed the same day I emailed them!!! I will be buying my next Sorel Slippers from here again!! And again!! Just hope they never stop selling these!! :)
on October 9, 2013
I especially ordered this Slide for the shearling lining. I find the lining to be uncomfortable, it makes my feet sweat. Is the shearling lining 100% wool as I expected it to be. I do not experience this problem with UGG. Very unhappy with this purchase.