4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit small
Got these for my girlfriend as a Christmas present. She normally wears a size 6.5-7, so, based on the reviews, I went with a 7. They are just a tiny bit small, but overall not bad. I think an 8 might have been a bit too large.

Other than size, they look great and are very comfortable.
Published 19 months ago by Samir Jain

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
I bought these for my daughter in a size 9. She normally wears and 8 81/2. The nines were small. I returned them for a 10 and the 10's were small and fit the same way the 9's fit. I won't be taking a chance on a third return. My shipping costs are not worth it.
Published 18 months ago by Jana Fisher

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit small, January 9, 2013

Other than size, they look great and are very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stupidly small, April 19, 2013
I wear a size 7 to 7.5 so I ordered an 8 and they were uncomfortably tight. Some people said that they stretch but this would require you to suffer rather painful feet for an undefined amount of time. And you would still probably never be able to fit socks in them. I exchanged them for a size 9 so I will update when they arrive.

Edit: So the 9s came and they were honestly still a little tight. I could shove my feet in and they were like a quarter inch from the edge. I have worn them for a few months now though and they are quite comfortable. As someone else said the eventually conform to your feet. However, the important part is that unlike the cheaper shoes they have enough structure that they don't immediately go past comfortable to floppy. I put on my old 10 dollar house shoes and was shocked at how thin they were. The kept slipping off and had no arch support. I increased my rating from 3 to 4 because I do like them now. I can't give it a 5 because of the sizing issues and because they can be a little sweaty and don't breath at much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Slippers, May 14, 2013
Like the other reviews, I ordered up a size (10 when I normally wear a 9, 9 1/2). These are very comfy and keep your feet toasty. They were a little tight across the top of my foot, but they seemed to stretch out within 15 minutes of wearing them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, February 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, January 31, 2013
I've been looking for a comfy slip on that I can wear around the house or for a quick outside to let the dog out, etc. When I first tried these on they were a bit snug. But, soon after some wear, they fit great. They are very comfy, do not slip & are the first things I put on once I get home from work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy & solid, October 8, 2013
I really like them now that they fit. They do run .5 size smaller then labeled, so getting the next size up was the way to go! My only complaint is that the material on the inside is synthetic, so your feet get hot easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & Warm!, January 10, 2013
We keep our house cool and these slippers keep my feet warm. I love them--They are comfy and studry! They are slightly on the tight side: I wear a 7.5 or 8 and I ordered an 8, which is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST slippers Ever - especially if you need arch support..., January 8, 2014
It's true. They are tight at first, but it only took a couple hours to break them in. Now they fit perfect! Oh, they do run a size small - I wear an 8 or 81/2 and ordered a 9. They are so warm - we have an older house with little insulation in the floors. I normally have to wear two pairs of wool socks with my old slippers to keep my feet from freezing. My feet stay toasty warm all day in these (with only one pair of socks!). I have a bad back and need arch support and these are the only slippers I have found that provide any support. Its not great, but it works. I make numerous trips outside during the day (trash, mail, etc) and they are so comfy I forgot I had them on and found myself at the grocery store in them. Very durable! Pricy, but well worth it. I paid $46. Hopefully they will last more than one season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel Knit Slippers, August 14, 2013
I love these. I knew they'd be a little tight from previous reviews, and they were. I'm 7.5 and I got an 8. They are perfecto! Now I can go out in the yard to turn off the water without slipping on the rocks. I guess they're not all that high fashion but they're super comfortable and the sole is grippy. I hope they last a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return, May 15, 2013
I was so looking forward to owning another pair of Sorel Slippers, and thought these were very well priced, compared to what Sorel was asking for them. So I ordered them via Amazon.

Well, the slippers were so tight, that I could not believe they were a size 8. I even had a friend of mine try them on to see if they would fit her, (she has size 7 shoes) and they were even too snug on her.

So I returned them & ordered the suede tops again. Hopefully, they will be the right fit.

Perhaps that is why the price was nearly half of what the going price is on Sorel....but nonetheless, their sizing was way off or someone used the wrong box. They should have the sizes inside the slipper, but they don't. So who can tell?

Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Knit Slipper