4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit small
Got these for my girlfriend as a Christmas present. She normally wears a size 6.5-7, so, based on the reviews, I went with a 7. They are just a tiny bit small, but overall not bad. I think an 8 might have been a bit too large.

Other than size, they look great and are very comfortable.
Published 22 months ago by Samir Jain

Published 10 months ago by spinyogimama

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit small, January 9, 2013

Other than size, they look great and are very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stupidly small, April 19, 2013
I wear a size 7 to 7.5 so I ordered an 8 and they were uncomfortably tight. Some people said that they stretch but this would require you to suffer rather painful feet for an undefined amount of time. And you would still probably never be able to fit socks in them. I exchanged them for a size 9 so I will update when they arrive.

Edit: So the 9s came and they were honestly still a little tight. I could shove my feet in and they were like a quarter inch from the edge. I have worn them for a few months now though and they are quite comfortable. As someone else said the eventually conform to your feet. However, the important part is that unlike the cheaper shoes they have enough structure that they don't immediately go past comfortable to floppy. I put on my old 10 dollar house shoes and was shocked at how thin they were. The kept slipping off and had no arch support. I increased my rating from 3 to 4 because I do like them now. I can't give it a 5 because of the sizing issues and because they can be a little sweaty and don't breath at much.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, January 31, 2013
I've been looking for a comfy slip on that I can wear around the house or for a quick outside to let the dog out, etc. When I first tried these on they were a bit snug. But, soon after some wear, they fit great. They are very comfy, do not slip & are the first things I put on once I get home from work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Slippers, May 14, 2013
Like the other reviews, I ordered up a size (10 when I normally wear a 9, 9 1/2). These are very comfy and keep your feet toasty. They were a little tight across the top of my foot, but they seemed to stretch out within 15 minutes of wearing them.

1.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the snug fit - UPDATED after 3 months - they look like 3 years old!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Knit Slipper (Shoes)
I love the gray cable knit - these are so cute! Purchased to replace a pair of emu jolie cuffs that were comfortable but missing any arch support, got very stretched out, and weren't very feminine. I wear a 7 in dress and regular shoes and an 8 in running shoes. I sized up to an 8 for these after reading other reviews - I am glad I did because they fit perfectly. These slippers are snug, but I like that because they stay on my feet when I walk and don't make my feet look like boats. I have a somewhat narrow foot (but not so narrow that I by N shoes) and high arches, if that matters. I ordered a pair of Acorns before these and returned them - they were super soft and snuggly but very wide and felt like I was walking on a smushy cloud. I thought I might twist my ankle!

UPDATE after I've owned these for 3 months: Lowering my review from 5 stars to 1. These have not held up. Even though I only wear them inside primarily on carpet, they look shabby and worn after what I think is a short amount of time. The grey cable knit is pilled, and lining is significantly worn down, with little chunks falling out all the time...it is to the point that I can feel the scratchy tag that is sewn inside the bottom of the foot bed. There are several parts where the lining is worn all the way through to the outer layer, and it collects a lot of lint to boot! If you do get these, I would not order more than one size up because the lining compresses so much. They were nice and snug for about a month, now are loose. The arch support is much less prominent than it was at the beginning. Last,these make my feet stinky, not super bad but not pleasant either. Never had foot smell before. Sorel stuff is usually good - so bummed I spent so much on these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy & solid, October 8, 2013
I really like them now that they fit. They do run .5 size smaller then labeled, so getting the next size up was the way to go! My only complaint is that the material on the inside is synthetic, so your feet get hot easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & Warm!, January 10, 2013
We keep our house cool and these slippers keep my feet warm. I love them--They are comfy and studry! They are slightly on the tight side: I wear a 7.5 or 8 and I ordered an 8, which is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST slippers Ever - especially if you need arch support..., January 8, 2014
It's true. They are tight at first, but it only took a couple hours to break them in. Now they fit perfect! Oh, they do run a size small - I wear an 8 or 81/2 and ordered a 9. They are so warm - we have an older house with little insulation in the floors. I normally have to wear two pairs of wool socks with my old slippers to keep my feet from freezing. My feet stay toasty warm all day in these (with only one pair of socks!). I have a bad back and need arch support and these are the only slippers I have found that provide any support. Its not great, but it works. I make numerous trips outside during the day (trash, mail, etc) and they are so comfy I forgot I had them on and found myself at the grocery store in them. Very durable! Pricy, but well worth it. I paid $46. Hopefully they will last more than one season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel Knit Slippers, August 14, 2013
I love these. I knew they'd be a little tight from previous reviews, and they were. I'm 7.5 and I got an 8. They are perfecto! Now I can go out in the yard to turn off the water without slipping on the rocks. I guess they're not all that high fashion but they're super comfortable and the sole is grippy. I hope they last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love -- size up, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Knit Slipper (Shoes)
These slippers are great and super comfortable as long as you size up. I wear a 7 in almost all shoes and, thanks to other reviewers, I ordered these in an 8 and they fit me perfectly. I love the gum outsole and the fact that the insole is removable for washing. The fur is soft and not at all itchy -- I was a little worried about this as I believe it's a blend. I did experience some of fur tufts shedding as they broke it but it wasn't major. I don't notice a ton of arch support but there's definitely more arch support than most slippers. I'm very pleased.

Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Knit Slipper