4.0 out of 5 stars Warmest winter boots I ever had
These are the warmest pair of winter boots I ever had. I only have one problem with it the ankle part of the boots are not designed well and it is difficult to zip it all the way up. The service was excellent, I receive the item within few days of my order. Thank you.
Published on March 8, 2007 by N. Diecidue

3.0 out of 5 stars upper part too narrow
Not very satisfied with it. Because the upper part is too narrow. I changed to a bigger size, but it didn't work better.
It may fit other people.
Published on December 8, 2009 by Amy

4.0 out of 5 stars Warmest winter boots I ever had, March 8, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, January 7, 2009
I have had sorel lace-up boots before, but the zipper and the fur lining make these boots warm and convenient. They are cozy and have a sticky sole, so are pretty slip-free in winter conditions. They are great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, cozy, cold-beater-uppers, December 23, 2008
Got these boots just in time for a super slushy road test. As the other reviewer mentioned, the zipper is a little tricky, but only for the first few wears in my case. They are very warm even though they are not Sorel's warmest offering. My toes are toasty and dry. I tend to be sensitive to the cold, so I'm impressed. The only other thing I've noticed is that occasionally one foot will feel a little slippery. I certainly haven't felt like I was about to fall, just a little slick step here and there. Very happy overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, January 3, 2012
I got these because I wanted a pair of warm winter boots to wear walking from the parking lot to my work building; I'm also afraid of slipping on icy sidewalks. I can't comment on the traction because we haven't had much in the way of snow/ice yet, but I find these boots comfortable and warm.

Temperature rated -25°F/-32°C: Usually my feet have stayed nice and warm, but today it was -20°F/-29°C with the wind chill, and my feet felt cold at the end of my foray outside. I should have worn thicker socks but... (see "Fit")

Fit: The boots fit true to size BUT with thin trouser socks or pantyhose. I would go up at least a half size if you wear thicker socks. The top of the boot is snug, so tucking pants in won't work. I am a B width (medium) but on the narrow side. I would not recommend these boots if you tend on the wider side with foot width or ankle/calf; they will likely feel tight and uncomfortable.

I've had no problems with the zipper. All in all, I really like these boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars upper part too narrow, December 8, 2009
Amy (boston, MA) - See all my reviews
It may fit other people.

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have listened to all the complaints!, November 24, 2010
I should have not wasted time and money seeing for myself given the bad reviews. They do not zip to the top as stated many times and in no way can you possibly tuck in a pant leg as there is no room. These are useless, I ordered them for the practicality of them as I am in and out of bad weather with my job. I live in Maine, I need practical, not "cute." I own other Sorel boots for snowmobiling and those are great, these are constructed too stiff and the zipper sucks...

5.0 out of 5 stars snow boots, January 21, 2013
these were ordered because we were spending the holidays in the snow country. They were warm and waterproof. Perfect for the single digits weather we experienced. I would definitely recommend these boots.

1.0 out of 5 stars UGH!, December 18, 2013
KATHLEEN MULAWKA (BUFFALO, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
GREAT BOOT ------ HORRIBLE ZIPPERS!!! HAVE TO RETURN. LEFT ZIPPER WILL NOT BUDGE - SO DISAPPOINTED.TRIED EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK - NO GO.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, comfortable, January 25, 2011
These boots are pretty much as described. The zippers are a little hard to pull up at first but they loosen after a few wears. Other reviewers mention that the zippers won't stay up but all you have to do is point the zipper pull downward and it locks in place (thanks to my husband for explaining to me how zippers work...) Overall, I'm happy with these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, March 8, 2010
I live in an area that usually doesn't get much snow....until this year. I ordered these in the middle of a few storms and they were perfect. Warm comfortable and cute. I ordered a half size larger than my normal size and I couldn't have used them any larger or smaller.

Sorel Women's Snow Angel Zip Boot