5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Waterproof, and Wonderful
Published on December 15, 2010 by M. Pelleg

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings
The boots arrived on time and in great shape. When I first looked them over the lining seemed thin. I was stunned when I was wearing thin ankle socks and my feet were almost hot even though the weather outside was a rain/hail mix.These boots did well at keeping my feet dry too.
My heel didn't rub on the back as I have seen some complain about other boots.
I...
Published on November 12, 2012 by AmberDani

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Waterproof, and Wonderful, December 15, 2010
These boots caught my attention because they were purple. Not that I am that shallow (well sometimes). I live in Rochester, NY -- think lake-effect snow, multiple thaws every winter. I need warm AND waterproof. Thinsulate in boots sounds toasty warm -- and they are. I received them quickly -- right in time for about 8 inches of snow in the driveway. So I suited up including my new Sorel boots. After snowblowing the driveway for almost an hour, I was amazed at how warm and dry my tootsies were. (Not even slightly cold.)

The price may seem high, but I figure I payed $35 last year for boots that sprug a leak after one year, and the previous pair had a similar lack-of-performance. Seeing and feeling the quality of the Sorel boots makes me sure that these will last for more than the three years that will balance the cost.

And on top of all that, they ARE purple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, November 25, 2012
Warm and comfortable, 2 musts for the cold weather. These boots are fantastic, I recommend them as i have wide feet and finding boots that don't pinch is hard. These are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE My Sorels :), March 26, 2012
These boots are super comfy and warm. They are incredible and beyond anything I had expected. I think these are my first snow boots ever. They deliver. I have worn them in NYC snow storms, rain and sleet. The bottom grip of these shoes give me confidence with every step. I actually do not completely dread slush and snow :)These were so good I bought my mom a pair as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Winter Boot, October 19, 2011
The Sorel Women's Tivoli boot is gorgeous! I ordered it in the buff color size 9 1/2. I am usually in between size 9 and 9 1/2 and tried these boots in both sizes. I would say they run just slightly on the smaller size in the toes and width so if you are in between sizes do order up. I like the super soft leather and quality construction of these boots, and that they are easy to take on and off. The Tivoli can be worn anywhere this winter (city or country) they feel like really nice quality, toasty warm sneakers with good arch and ankle support. I am so pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend them to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing boots, amazing price, December 15, 2012
I love these boots. My mom has a pair of really old Sorels (probably at least 20 years old) that I love, but they are super heavy! These boots are honestly as comfortable and light as my normal walking shoes, and are great for walking my dogs in winter. Very warm. Would definitely buy another pair of these in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, March 11, 2012
Beautiful boots - they were well made and great fit. Howver, this particular style was not tall enough for 'deep' snow like the one we had last Jan 2012 in Seattle. Beetween 4-5 inches of snow, it got inside the boots even when walking carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd pair of Sorel's - does not disappoint!, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Sorel Women's Tivoli Black Boot (Apparel)
I bought 2 pairs of Sorel's this year: this pair for the not-so-intense snow days, and a pair of Joan of Arctic's for the snowier days. These don't go as high up on the leg as the Joan of Arctic's do, so if the snow is any deeper than a few inches, I will choose those boots. However, for the lighter snow days, or slushy days, these are PERFECT! They are super comfortable, warm, and easy to walk in. They are also adorable, so bonus points there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my boots, January 5, 2013
Peach "jmp" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
These are the best boots! The boots fit nicely to size and I can still wear bulky socks. The traction on the bottom of the boots is great for icy sidewalks and the fur insides keeps my toes warm in the Chicago cold winter. These boots have been warn almost every day since I've gotten them!! Great purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings, November 12, 2012
My heel didn't rub on the back as I have seen some complain about other boots.
I haven't had them for long but they also seem durable.
Size: Get your normal size. I have wide feet and went up a half size to accommodate for that but I don't recommend going past your normal size otherwise. The boots will be too big. The base of the boot isn't that well padded, rather hard really, so I am going to look into getting some inserts.
The true down side to these boots. SLIPPERY WHEN WET!!!. After being out in the rain I came into my home. We have wood floors and linoleum in our kitchen. It was like being in a ice skating rink. I had to take baby steps for fear of falling.

4.0 out of 5 stars love em, January 25, 2011
these boots have been so amazing to me.
keeping my feet cozy through cold temperatures.
the only downside is that they aren't an all-day boot to be worn indoors and out. if you wear them inside too long they lack the ability to breathe so your feet can get pretty sweaty. but if used for wintery times, these boots have great grip, they're warm, they aren't too clunky, and they're pretty cute too!

Sorel Women's Tivoli Black Boot