Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2013
I purchased these boots for Michigan winters.
I purchased a 10. My normal boot size is 9.5 4A. I added a superfeet merino wool insole.
I wear the boots with two pairs of smart wool knee highs.
The boots fit perfectly. They are light and almost like wearing sneakers (mobility wise).
The traction on the boots is good. I have not slipped yet.

I had considered the Joan of Arctic boot - but chose these as they are lighter weight and also I thought the Joan of Arctic would be too warm once I had two pairs of socks on (so the heels would not slip on my absurdly narrow foot).

I am able to wear these both with levi jeans on the outside and tucked in.
My feet have not gotten wet or cold. I have shoveled snow for 2 hours, gone on day hikes in the snow, and just worn them to the store or walking the dog.
I am very happy with their performance.

I have tried and discarded several "winter" boots over the years. These are keepers.
on December 3, 2013
I got the boots ahead of time. Two day earlier so I was thrilled and they fit perfectly and were so warm. They look just like the picture. I had no problems with them.