4.0 out of 5 stars Opinion goes up as time goes on
Published 23 months ago by Squeegie Beckenheim

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Wide
Though the company website describes this as a shoe you could wear outside or inside it is definitely not sized like a normal shoe. It is very wide and sloppy fitting as compared to my Sorel boots which fit me perfectly.
Published 21 months ago by kay

4.0 out of 5 stars Opinion goes up as time goes on, January 30, 2013
Squeegie Beckenheim (Dallas, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
When I first stuck my feet in these, I thought, "Meh." Not as cushy inside as some. But now, as I wear them day in and day out, I am starting to bond with them, as much as one can with an inanimate object. They hold up. They don't get misshapen with wear. I ordered an 8; I got an 8. I thought they might feel too much like shoes, but they don't. I tromp across the rainy driveway every day in them, and they don't leak and the soles aren't wimpy. Actually, the more I think about them, the more I realize I am going to take them out on a date tonight--to break the news gently that I will be buying a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Wing of Moc Slippers, December 25, 2012
I work from home 90% of time. I take it seriously and treat it like an office job meaning regular morning routine; shower, fix hair, makeup, dress, get kids ready for school and then off to the office (den in basement). But my wardrobe has changed from suits and heels to sweatshirts and jeans. So I want more than a house slipper. I want a warm comfortable moccasin shoe that can hold up to 18+ hours of wear a day. So I have been on the hunt for the Red Wing of house slippers. The Sorel Tremblant Moc Slipper is it. It is incredibly comfortable, warm and has a durable sole. I went back and forth between this moc and the UGG and the Sorel is definitely the better choice by far. I am going to treat the suede to resist dog drool (my office assistant) and they will be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior product, February 12, 2013
Love them. Fit well. Excellent construction. Comfortable. What more can I say?

Size seems to run a little bit small. Bought a size 6 according to the size chart but they were too tight. Size seven fits perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Wide, March 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars slippers, April 7, 2013
R. Ensele (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these slippers because I have purchased this brand in the past. These are not as supportive as I need them to be. There is very little arch support. I added my orthotics to make them supportive and comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looking for comfortable/outdoor slippers, November 21, 2013
Very uncomfortable. No cushioning. I would not recommend this product.
But on the up side they are attractive looking footwear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, durable moc, November 25, 2013
Sheepish Jen "Sheepishwoolly" (Laguna Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a well-made, very flexible moc. It has less support than the clog style slippers I just wore out, but it is also less clunky. It's light, yet durable, and keeps your feet warm, without overheating them. I like that it feels like a slipper around the house but has a sole with great traction and that stands up to outside wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, November 23, 2013
Love them! They are a tad big but only by a half size. Great shoe! I would recommend them to anyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars not great slippers, November 22, 2013
I bought these for myself. My regular size is 8 and I purchased an 8. Had to have my daughter wear them with thick socks to stretch them out. After that as I wear them, the back seems to be too low on my heel and rubs. Also, squeezes my toes. Not comfortable at all. Purchased this summer on sale and didn't really start wearing until Oct. Too late to return..

5.0 out of 5 stars best moc, November 21, 2013
lizzy (santa cruz) - See all my reviews
I was first attracted to this moc because of the hot color combos and fur lining. I ordered up by a half size because of the fur, but DON'T. I had to send them back for my true size. Once I got the fit right, I appreciated the high sides ( other brands don't come up as high causing a sloppy fit ), and the rubber sole. Sorel got everything right on this slipper.

Sorel Women's Tremblant Moc Slipper