Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sorel Women's Tremblant Moc Slipper
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 30, 2013
When I first stuck my feet in these, I thought, "Meh." Not as cushy inside as some. But now, as I wear them day in and day out, I am starting to bond with them, as much as one can with an inanimate object. They hold up. They don't get misshapen with wear. I ordered an 8; I got an 8. I thought they might feel too much like shoes, but they don't. I tromp across the rainy driveway every day in them, and they don't leak and the soles aren't wimpy. Actually, the more I think about them, the more I realize I am going to take them out on a date tonight--to break the news gently that I will be buying a second pair.
on December 25, 2012
I work from home 90% of time. I take it seriously and treat it like an office job meaning regular morning routine; shower, fix hair, makeup, dress, get kids ready for school and then off to the office (den in basement). But my wardrobe has changed from suits and heels to sweatshirts and jeans. So I want more than a house slipper. I want a warm comfortable moccasin shoe that can hold up to 18+ hours of wear a day. So I have been on the hunt for the Red Wing of house slippers. The Sorel Tremblant Moc Slipper is it. It is incredibly comfortable, warm and has a durable sole. I went back and forth between this moc and the UGG and the Sorel is definitely the better choice by far. I am going to treat the suede to resist dog drool (my office assistant) and they will be perfect.
on March 28, 2013
Though the company website describes this as a shoe you could wear outside or inside it is definitely not sized like a normal shoe. It is very wide and sloppy fitting as compared to my Sorel boots which fit me perfectly.
on February 12, 2013
Love them. Fit well. Excellent construction. Comfortable. What more can I say?

Size seems to run a little bit small. Bought a size 6 according to the size chart but they were too tight. Size seven fits perfectly.
on April 7, 2013
I ordered these slippers because I have purchased this brand in the past. These are not as supportive as I need them to be. There is very little arch support. I added my orthotics to make them supportive and comfortable.
on November 25, 2013
This is a well-made, very flexible moc. It has less support than the clog style slippers I just wore out, but it is also less clunky. It's light, yet durable, and keeps your feet warm, without overheating them. I like that it feels like a slipper around the house but has a sole with great traction and that stands up to outside wear.
on September 19, 2013
While I like these slippers, the price is fair & they are cute, the right slipper is wider than the left one, & not knowing how much it would cost to return them, I decided to keep them. I notified the seller (through the given contact on my order page, and have not heard back. When there is a manufacturing problem, you'd think that a seller would address that issue. In reading the comments, I have found others facing the same problem. Apparently when you get 4 star ratings, the seller doesn't feel it necessary to contact customers who have mentioned having a problem with sizing. This is the first time I have given a review of this nature. Sometimes a "great deal" isn't so great after all.
on November 21, 2013
Very uncomfortable. No cushioning. I would not recommend this product.
But on the up side they are attractive looking footwear.
on February 16, 2014
Wish I would have ordered my size and not went by the reviews. I wear between a 9-9 1/2 depending on the shoe but for the most part a 9. I figured well maybe a half size up would still be too sung because i plan on wearing them with socks. They are huge! I could put on two pairs of socks and they would still be huge.
I ordered the kettle color, very pretty. They look like they would last. There is no extra padding in them but to me it's a slipper not a tennis shoe. Love the rubber bottoms. We live in Wisconsin and you never know how long winter will last or start.
Right now I have Sorel Women's Nakiska Slipper, have owned it for two years and it looked like it. It is dirty and stretched out. They always keep my feet super warm and at times too warm. The style is a bit sloppy looking to me but it was a gift.

I did order the same style in men's ( black color) for my husband for valentines. I did get him true to size and he says they are sung but fit good. They look very nice.
I'm sending mine back and when my true size is on sale will order again.
I'm giving 5 stars because I love everything about this slipper and it's not amazons fault that I got the wrong size.
on February 18, 2014
These slippers were beautiful, and had a nice, durable sole. The inside was comfortable and warm. My problem was that they ran just a tiny bit short. I wear a size 9.5 and order a 10 for a little extra length. My toes were touching the end of these shoes. The variance in size is the only reason I gave 4 stars.

Also, I would not recommend these for people who are used to the extra support of Orthaheel slippers. I have grown used to the extra-firm support of those shoes, and these just weren't quite supportive enough; however, they don't claim that this product is comparable, so it wouldn't be fair to count off on a review for that.

All in all, these were great looking, great feeling, well-made shoes. I wish I could have worn them!