Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 30, 2013
When I first stuck my feet in these, I thought, "Meh." Not as cushy inside as some. But now, as I wear them day in and day out, I am starting to bond with them, as much as one can with an inanimate object. They hold up. They don't get misshapen with wear. I ordered an 8; I got an 8. I thought they might feel too much like shoes, but they don't. I tromp across the rainy driveway every day in them, and they don't leak and the soles aren't wimpy. Actually, the more I think about them, the more I realize I am going to take them out on a date tonight--to break the news gently that I will be buying a second pair.
22 comments27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2012
I work from home 90% of time. I take it seriously and treat it like an office job meaning regular morning routine; shower, fix hair, makeup, dress, get kids ready for school and then off to the office (den in basement). But my wardrobe has changed from suits and heels to sweatshirts and jeans. So I want more than a house slipper. I want a warm comfortable moccasin shoe that can hold up to 18+ hours of wear a day. So I have been on the hunt for the Red Wing of house slippers. The Sorel Tremblant Moc Slipper is it. It is incredibly comfortable, warm and has a durable sole. I went back and forth between this moc and the UGG and the Sorel is definitely the better choice by far. I am going to treat the suede to resist dog drool (my office assistant) and they will be perfect.
0Comment32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2013
Love them. Fit well. Excellent construction. Comfortable. What more can I say?

Size seems to run a little bit small. Bought a size 6 according to the size chart but they were too tight. Size seven fits perfectly.
on March 28, 2013
Though the company website describes this as a shoe you could wear outside or inside it is definitely not sized like a normal shoe. It is very wide and sloppy fitting as compared to my Sorel boots which fit me perfectly.
on April 7, 2013
I ordered these slippers because I have purchased this brand in the past. These are not as supportive as I need them to be. There is very little arch support. I added my orthotics to make them supportive and comfortable.
on November 21, 2013
Very uncomfortable. No cushioning. I would not recommend this product.
But on the up side they are attractive looking footwear.
on November 25, 2013
This is a well-made, very flexible moc. It has less support than the clog style slippers I just wore out, but it is also less clunky. It's light, yet durable, and keeps your feet warm, without overheating them. I like that it feels like a slipper around the house but has a sole with great traction and that stands up to outside wear.
on September 19, 2013
While I like these slippers, the price is fair & they are cute, the right slipper is wider than the left one, & not knowing how much it would cost to return them, I decided to keep them. I notified the seller (through the given contact on my order page, and have not heard back. When there is a manufacturing problem, you'd think that a seller would address that issue. In reading the comments, I have found others facing the same problem. Apparently when you get 4 star ratings, the seller doesn't feel it necessary to contact customers who have mentioned having a problem with sizing. This is the first time I have given a review of this nature. Sometimes a "great deal" isn't so great after all.
on November 22, 2013
I bought these for myself. My regular size is 8 and I purchased an 8. Had to have my daughter wear them with thick socks to stretch them out. After that as I wear them, the back seems to be too low on my heel and rubs. Also, squeezes my toes. Not comfortable at all. Purchased this summer on sale and didn't really start wearing until Oct. Too late to return..
on November 21, 2013
I was first attracted to this moc because of the hot color combos and fur lining. I ordered up by a half size because of the fur, but DON'T. I had to send them back for my true size. Once I got the fit right, I appreciated the high sides ( other brands don't come up as high causing a sloppy fit ), and the rubber sole. Sorel got everything right on this slipper.