Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 11, 2013
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas, and she loves them. They keep her feet nice and warm. She likes that the there is a rubber sole, so that she can go outside in them. I would definitely recommend them. They are really well made, and worth the price!
on October 8, 2012
My grandson was ready for new slippers and usually I order him more of the brown suede Ugg type slippers, but these Blue Sorel fuzzy ones looked so nice. I took a leap and he loved them saying they were soft and comfy. They were really a good price too and the seller provided wonderful service especially because the first pair were large (I guessed wrong) so exchanged them for a size smaller. Perfect!
Bought these for my husbands mom as a replacement for a pair she left on the cruise when she was taken off by ambulance.
I had purchased a brown pair for her at Christmas and she loved them, she loves the pink, even more.

I also love my pair, now going on three years old. May order pink for me, as well!
on February 2, 2013
I purchased these slippers for my grandson. He typically wears only socks in the house but he says he likes them and they keep his little feet warn. More importantly, my beloved spouse also likes them.
on January 8, 2014
It was a shot in the dark gift idea for my 3 year old and she LOVES them. She even wears them to bed. And she looks very cute in them. The plan is for her to bring these to preschool and change out of her snow boots to help keep the wet mess to a minimum. I like the hard sole for this reason. Her sister wears an 11 1/2 size shoe and says these "fit" her too. Maybe I should get her her own pair. :)
on January 11, 2014
I so wanted this slipper to work for me. Unfortunately, its lack of arch support was undeniable.

I had hoped to branch out from the expensive cycle of Haflinger slippers, which stretch out so much that I have to replace them at least every 2 years and probably should replace them each year.
on February 3, 2013
I have worn these for a while now and they have stayed true to size. And the color is great! I love the that after having them for a while they don't look dirty or that they have not stretched out!
on February 6, 2015
I purchased the Mirage 11 M US Little Kid. According to the size chart provided, 11 M should translate to 6 3/4 inches US. The slippers that arrived couldn't possibly be more than 4 inches. Since I didn't even have the option to change the size (11 M is the only option as of 2015), I can't even blame it on them sending me the wrong size. There is only one.

Extremely disappointed. Will be returning and likely not purchasing SOREL again.
on December 6, 2012
Overall, this slipper is well built and would make most people very happy. I happen to have high arches, and the top bone on my foot sits high. This means I have trouble getting things like ski boots to fit, because the circulation gets cut off across the top of my food. I found these slippers difficult to get on because of how high the top of my foot is, and the top of this slipper was super tight top to bottom. I'm having to return them.
on January 24, 2013
Warm and with the arch in them they are better for my feet than regular slippers. Leather bottom makes going out to pick up the paper possible too and my feet don't get wet!