Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Green/Yellow|Change

on May 29, 2013
I bought this necklace for my wife as a small gift and thought she would like it. I thought it was stunning but she did not like it for the following reasons. The stone in the middle was a large clear yellow crystal which looked nice but against the very small bright green stones didn't go well together. The piece felt too light and didn't hang right for her and the chain felt cheap. She tried in with a gold chain and silver chain but nothing seemed to work well together.

In my opinion, this is a piece you will love or hate and the picture shone does not look even close to the actual item. The yellow clear stone is much more prominent than is shown in the image. I gave it three stars because I thought it looked OK, she would rate it 2 stars so it actually would receive 2 1/2 stars. There is no sense keeping a piece of jewelry she won't wear so it was returned.
on March 19, 2013
I bought this for myself and really love it. The chain is perfect and can be adjusted for different necklines. It looks great as an accent for dressy clothes and perfect bling for a more casual look.
on December 6, 2011
If you love workmanship representative of years gone by, this is a beautiful necklace you will treasure. The stones are great quality and the gift recipient loved it!
on February 21, 2013
This pendent is really pretty, has a lot of sparkle, and is well made. I don't really care for the bronze looking chain (it's not silver-toned as the description states), but some people like that look. I replaced the chain with a sterling silver chain and it looks really expensive now. Only gave it four stars because I did not like the chain. Would recommend!
on July 9, 2015
Again, Sorrelli has created another beautiful piece of jewelry, What can I say?! I wore it yesterday, and received so many compliments! It is even more beautiful than in the picture, and the unique design as well as the way they add a tiny touch of a different color stone, in combination with their designs, is so beautiful and rich! I cannot wait to buy another Sorrelli piece of jewelry! I find myself looking at everything on their website, and wanting to add it to my jewelry box!
on June 23, 2013
I received this necklace for my birthday and wear it often. It has a beautiful antique look and I get many compliments on it. I like that the length is "adjustable" but it is a little difficult for me to put on because of the tiny rings at different intervals. Love it though.
on May 14, 2013
Sorrelli jewelry is beautiful! This piece is lovely, classic and looks sophisticated. The chain is a dark brown color that really stands out, the pendant hangs just right, the lenght can be adjusted. Enjoy this piece, I also have the earings and bracelet to match!
on September 6, 2013
This was an impulse purchase when it was a Gold Box deal. I was drawn to this necklace because of its vintage look. It's also a nice change from shiny gold or silver. I do think the largest crystal comes close to overpowering the entire pendant. As other reviewers have said, it is very bright. The piece will probably look best in a low lighting situation, so it would be perfect for a candlelight dinner. The style is pretty and it seems well made. The chain adjusts to several different lengths to suit many body styles and preferences, and that is a plus. The price point does seem a little high for faux stones and non-precious metal, but I suppose the design is what fetches the higher dollar. Overall I'm happy with the purchase.
on January 29, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my wife and she really likes it. They have a very vintage look that I think is unique and just stands out more from the "usual" assortment of jewelry out there.

I also purchased the matching earrings to go along with the necklace:
on December 12, 2014
Oh my gosh, this is stunningly beautiful. It comes in a black jewelry box, and it took my breath away when I opened it and saw it against the black velvet background. Very well made, and the chain is adjustable. It also has a cute little green stone at the end of the chain so that it dangles down the back of your neck. Looks expensive, feels luxurious.

See 1 answered question