4.0 out of 5 stars The necklace is gorgeous but too expensive for what it looks like, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Sorrelli "Salt Water" Bold Multi-Shaped Silver-Tone Crystal Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)
I bought this necklace and still debating whether to return it or not. It's not what I expected. It's gorgeous when you wear it, but if you look at it alone, it seems overpriced. The stones are not as blue and clear as it is in the picture. Unlike the other Sorrelli earrings I bought to match this necklace. The chain is styled vintage but looks cheap. Had it been that the chain is shiny, it would look much better! This is one of those necklaces that you would love to receive as a gift but won't buy it for yourself for $150. But since my husband said to keep it and just because I am lazy to return it and eat the cost (I got it discounted) so I guess I'm keeping it.

Otherwise, for others who are buying it, wait until this goes down to $50. That's how much it looks like in person for me. I bought mine discounted in amazon for $90 and I still debating if it's worth the price... but when I wear it again to figure out whether to keep it or not, it's not too bad..and I already counted the money for it so might as well keep it. Besides, I bought a matching (Sorrelli) earrings for this already and that is one of the major reasons why I maybe keeping this because of the earrings I bought and love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, March 23, 2012
recommend for women with blue eyes. the gray and blue tones accentuates the blue in the wearers eyes. very nice necklace!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Necklace, April 6, 2014
I purchased this necklace for my mother for her birthday. She absolutely loved it. It can be worn with almost any shade of blue or black and it looks amazing. The necklace is high quality with an outstanding warranty, so it is definitely worth the money. It is also a good size so it can be worn as an everyday piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, November 14, 2013
Girlfriend liked her white bridal more due to the fact that it matches more outfits but she still liked it a lot