5.0 out of 5 stars Even better in person, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Sorrelli "Tapestry" Crystal Chandelier Gold-Tone Earrings (Jewelry)
Bought these for my lady, and she loved them! They looked good online, but look even better in person. Very high quality, came in a nice box and a velvet pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, December 20, 2012
These earrings are elegant. The design is amazing and the stones are beautiful-----very old-world. The earring pouch included is a plus as they will be a gift. Having looked at hundreds of styles offered, I was drawn to the Sorrelli ones every time. Just very unique and worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Earrings, May 31, 2013
Bought these earrings for my mom on Mothers Day. She liked them, but said I could have gotten the same kind of earrings for $20 without the box. The box wasnt special enough to justify the price I paid, thats for sure. The earrings in my opinion are well designed, but similarly built earrings from the same company are found cheaper. Overall solid purchase nonetheless, but i'm saying that because it was mothers day and my mom enjoyed her day. When my mom saw the receipt (she found it!), she was shocked at how much I had paid.

Rate and Discover Movies