4.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than expected, but lovely, December 10, 2013
Read, Travel, Love "Kimberly" (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sorrelli "Tapestry" Crystal Cluster Dangle Gold-Tone Earrings (Jewelry)
I love these earrings, but I wish they were a bit longer. I have medium length dark hair, and it is hard to see them. However, that being said, every time I wear them I do get comments as long as I wear my hair back. They are just pictured, but even more beautiful on the ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorelli earrings, February 3, 2013
L. Brooks (pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I have several sorelli pieces and love them all so this was an easy choice for me. Love the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, January 17, 2013
I gave these to my daughter and I wish I had gotten me some too. They are so nice and so worth your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Earrings, November 12, 2012
I love these earrings. Bought them for a wedding I was in and they were perfect. Just the right amount of color and sparkle. Good quality and nicely packaged. I received lots of compliments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, October 21, 2012
Sorrelli jewelry is so well made and stylish that I now have several pieces! These earrings are so pretty and well made plus, matches my Sorrelli necklace that I have also purchased. I loved them so much that, I bought a pair for my sister too for a Christmas gift. I'm planning on wearing them during the holidays as they make a nice Fall and Winter set! I highly recommend them as a part of your jewelry collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, January 2, 2014
these are smaller than the other sorrelli earrings i bought but just as pretty. the picture does not do them justice. well-made and so attractive. my daughter claimed them. appealing to young and old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings! I'm glad I bought them., December 10, 2013
Leslie (California) - See all my reviews
The earrings are beautiful. The purple stones are quite neutral, going with most colors I wear, and the citrine stone gives a fabulous pop of color that makes the earrings stand out. They don't get lost in my hair. I get compliments whenever I wear them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just pretty, January 8, 2013
The design is unique and I like the color combinations. The drawback for me is the type of clasp. It's somewhat difficult to get in my ear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute earrings, March 8, 2012
This earring is very small but very cute and the quality is very nice. would recommend this jewellery..The jewel box/pouch it came with are nice too. I got this ring to go with it: Sorrelli "Mirage" Crystal Cushion Cut Adjustable Gold-Tone Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sparkle, April 11, 2014
I love the way these earrings lay a little sideways but still perfectly visible. The colors are beautiful much prettier than the pictures. I will have to hide them from my daughter!