5.0 out of 5 stars The colors make you drool.
They aren't large but, for me, they're perfect. I really wear them a lot. They go with quite a few of my shirts. Price wasn't bad either. I'm very pleased. Of course, shipping is fast and smooth and I love everything about Amazon.
Published on May 19, 2011 by B. Roscoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
These are for a gift for some who loves Sorelli. I'm not sure she is going to be excited about these and not sure I will not return them.
Published 22 months ago by Gigi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The colors make you drool., May 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Sorrelli Petite Crystal Teardrop Antique Drop Earrings (Jewelry)
These little earrings have the sparkle and color that I was looking for without being too gaudy. I can wear them with everything and wear them every day

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 9, 2012
I love these earrings! The are brilliant in color and smaller than in the picture. They are the perfect size and just enough to dress up a pair of jeans and a tee! .... To Sorelli - PLEASE add more in this style with different colors! As soon as these arrived, I went searching for more like them in different colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and great for everyday, January 3, 2012
These earrings aren't too big and work great for everyday wear. Some of my other Sorrelli pieces are larger and don't work for every outfit but these can be dressy and casual, depending on my mood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sorrelli Crystal Earrings, January 20, 2014
I ended up buying 3 pairs and gave 2 away as Christmas presents. The sparkle pf these earrings waas so pretty!

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, June 22, 2014
These are super pretty earrings and change colors depending on the angle. However, the wire is not very wide so if you have thicker earlobes they won't be comfortable. Mine are slightly thicker and they barely fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars EARRINGS, May 16, 2014
JUST LOVE THESE; THE LIGHT SHINES THROUGH ; HAVE GOTTEN MANY COMPLIMENTS; LIGHTWEIGHT AND SO PRETTY; THANKS SO MUCH for POSTING

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little drops, May 1, 2014
I bought these to match an antique-looking necklace that I got as a gift from another company. I thought the colors would work well, and I was so right. The amber in the top is almost an exact match, and the antique color is perfect. The drop crystals sparkle and, although they're small, they're still noticeably because of that. They're very light and comfortable. I'm pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, January 16, 2014
cheryl stone (FEEDING HILLS, MA, US) - See all my reviews
The colors weren't quite as brilliant but still pretty and dainty. not too heavy and good design for not falling out. LOVE the story around it

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves them!, January 14, 2014
I can't really judge these earrings except for the fact that my wife loves them. I guess it was a great xmas gift. No complaints, all smiles. Gems look as pretty as the picture.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›