1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this, it is one of her favorites!, September 4, 2012
P. Breakfield IV "Tom Steele" (Greenville, SC United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sorrelli Wild Meadow Crystal Necklace (Jewelry)
My wife's taste in jewelry has changed quite a bit in the past couple of years. I have always prided myself in being able to pick out jewelry that she likes so it has been a challenge to switch gears from classic, gemstones with high quality stones and gold or platinum to "designer costume jewelry." Ultimately, it isn't the value of the jewelry that matters as much as whether she enjoys wearing it, so I have taken note of the styles she likes and I've started to surprise her on holidays with jewelry that I have picked out.

This was for our anniversary and it was a hit! She likes the chunky, thicker jewelry and this is a nice chunky piece. The colors are muted, yet it is still very colorful and goes with a great deal of what she wears. It is also well made for costume jewelry and it is fairly obvious that it is not CHEAP costume jewelry but designer over-priced costume jewelry. ;-)

Overall though, for the types of jewelry that are in style and as far as this kind of fashion designer jewelry goes, this is a winner. Five stars with no real complaints except I wish for these prices that it had real stones or at least plating with gold or platinum, but it is what it is and it is very nice at what it is...

I would also add that this product looks very much like the product photos on amazon and the only real difference is that it is perhaps a little darker overall in person.

Sorrelli Wild Meadow Crystal Necklace