4.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointed, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Sorry, Wrong Number and The Hitch-Hiker (Paperback)
I'm not any kind of 'collector' so I didn't consider this an investment, but more just a pleasure to read. I could never find this particular script in bookstores or libraries, and I enjoy reading the scripts to my favorite plays and films, so I'm happy to have it. I guess for the price I was expecting something more akin to a bound movie script. I'd forgotten these tiny pamphlets that used to be sold in playhouse "gift shops" (for a smaller price!). I'm sure the small size made it a good working script, but I wish I'd realized it was thirty-nine pages (total for both plays) and 5X7". In an emergency I can use it for a bookmark in my other scripts.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... WITH OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY THEATRE AND THOUGHT THEY MIGHT LIKE IT. I DIRECTED IT IN HIGH SCHOOL, October 8, 2014
This review is from: Sorry, Wrong Number and The Hitch-Hiker (Paperback)
I WORK WITH OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY THEATRE AND THOUGHT THEY MIGHT LIKE IT. I DIRECTED IT IN HIGH SCHOOL..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 1, 2014
Great suspense....

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Wrong Number, June 8, 2001
This review is from: Sorry, Wrong Number and The Hitch-Hiker (Paperback)
I have always wanted to rate this item. Sorry Wrong Number is the best suspense book I have ever read in my life. It is unique, it is believable, and it grows.
Unfortunately, I tried to read another one of Lucille Fletcher's books called Mirror Image, and it was very scary, but there was WAYYY too much langauge and sex. Be careful!

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought this book was excellent, May 17, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Sorry, Wrong Number and The Hitch-Hiker (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book! I was not expecting the ending, this story really made me think about life. Anyway this is a fine book, I can not wait to read another book by Lucille Fletcher. Keep up the good work.

Sorry, Wrong Number and The Hitch-Hiker
Sorry, Wrong Number and The Hitch-Hiker by Lucille Fletcher (Paperback - Jan. 1998)
$9.00 $8.10