5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Healing Miracles Book Brings Heaven to Earth
Published 12 months ago by Ximena Gavino

2.0 out of 5 stars Divine Downloaded Treasures
Published 10 months ago by Kurlylocs

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Healing Miracles Book Brings Heaven to Earth, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Soul Healing Miracles: Ancient and New Sacred Wisdom, Knowledge, and Practical Techniques for Healing the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Physical Bodies (Hardcover)
Soul Healing Miracles book brings Heaven to Earth. A few days ago, while teaching two different workshops, students were able to experience the power of this book. In the first event, a Soul Healing Evening, a young woman with endometriosis shared that she had constant pain (9 on a scale of 10). I asked her to put the book on her abdomen, with The Ling Guang Da Ai Source Calligraphy facing her abdomen. For five minutes, she and 30 other people sat in silent meditation. In just five minutes, her pain level decreased in half. Others experienced heat, tingling, less pain, more joy, more inner peace, and a sense of oneness. The next day, people at another workshop experienced the transformational power of Soul Healing Miracles during a five-minute Universal Forgiveness Practice. We had done several prior practices and there was still quite a bit of chatter in the room. During and after receiving the blessings from The Ling Guang Da Ai Source Calligraphy, the quiet in the room was profound. People were moved to tears, hearts opened, and many experienced emptiness (no thoughts, just complete silence), more presence, more awareness, and oneness with themselves and the universe. The teachings in the book are extraordinary. The practices are transformational, but it is the healing power of the book that is unique. It is Heaven's power. It is the power that creates miracles. One of the participants in the second workshop received a copy of this book. I will continue to gift these books to others so they too will experience their own soul healing miracle.

5.0 out of 5 stars this book can help you to create your own miracle story, November 12, 2013
This book is not just a book with a beautiful title. The wisdom, the practical techniques, the blessings within this book are truly able to create miracles. It is even more powerful than the previous books written by dr. and master Zhi Gang Sha. I have learned some of the techniques shared within this book in the workshops I attended in the past months, I received many of the blessings coming through this book and it took my healingprocess to the next level. I can hardly imagine what will happen to me, when I will study this book more and more. This book will empower me even further. It is because of the other books and workshops and healingblessings of dr. and master Sha that my life has been saved, and I would like to share my story here, to give an example of what is possible if you study with dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha.

I got sick in 1995 with Pfeiffer disease but the doctor couldn't explain to me why I didn't recover. He said to me I had to live with it, but every year I felt worse. I had headache, was nauseas, my liver hurt, I had eyeproblems, problems with my mental clarity and all increased over time. I tried many alternative healingmethods without any relief.
When I woke up on 1/13/2004 my whole body was painful, it was hard to walk, my brainfog was intense and I knew I couldn't go to work in that condition.
It was the first day of many years of lying in bed. No doctor could tell me what was wrong with me. All I knew was that my symptoms increased, that my organs were slowly failing, it was hard to eat, hard to move, hard to focus because of the brainfog and a total lack of energy.
All I could do was lying down, staring at the ceiling. I was very sensitive to sound and movement, I couldn't concentrate, was completely disorientated sometimes and that made it very difficult to take care of myself or to go outside.I felt like I was captive inside my body and my house until I found a doctor who was willing to do some tests for my liver and finally it proved true that my liver didn't detoxify as it should do and many of the toxins were stored in my body, my muscles, my tissues, my organs, my nervoussystem, my brain. After 5 years in bed, fighting for my life, a new fight started of how to get all the toxins out of my body. My body was so weak and it felt like it was too late.
On 6/10/2010 I went to one of the Free Soul Healing evenings with Dr. and Mr. Sha and the next day I was very blessed to have a personal conversation with him. Mr. Sha said the main issue was the heavy soulblockages in my liver and that if nothing changed I would not live long anymore. Mr. Sha told me he could help me, but that it would take about 2 years until I could have my health back. I was so happy to have hope again.
I have been in as much teleconferences and webcasts as I could be to learn the wisdom and practical techniques, to receive the blessings. I practiced every day for many hours. It was an intense period, but I could see and feel my inner organs started to function again, I gained weight, the pain in my body decreased and I felt how much love, care, compassion there was for me.
After about 2 years, just like mr. Sha said, there was a major breakthrough. My energy increased, my mental clarity improved and the pain decreased. Now it is November 2013 and it has been my first summer in 10 years that I could enjoy outside. I have started work, I am doing physical exercises, take long walks in nature, my social life is back, I am so much stronger, healthier, happier and it is getting better every day. It really is a miracle to me. I can never thank master Sha, the Divine, the Tao, the Source enough for all that has been given to me and for saving my life.

My healingstory is a miracle to me. And I am not the only one with such a story. Many people who have read the books or have been in a workshop with dr. and master Sha experience great benefits and miracles. The healing that will be brought to humanity through this new book will be unbelievable. The power of these new practices is indescribable. I truly recommend everyone with healthchallenges or difficulties in any aspect of life to read this book, to practice, to visit master Sha's website and attend one or more of the workshops, so you could also benefit from all the deep wisdom, knowledge and practical techniques and create your own soul healing miracle story. I wish everyone could experience the lifetransformation which I have experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a very unique treasure, November 11, 2013
This book is a very unique treasure. Dr. and Master Sha offers secret and sacred wisdom and mantras from the Source that have never been released to humanity before. I love the mantras from the Source - they have the greatest power I ever experienced by chanting a mantra for all aspects of life. Even a few minutes of chanting make a huge difference. The Source calligraphy pictures inside the book are beautiful and has soul healing power beyond comprehension. I highly recommend this book for all who need healing and are looking for spiritual development.MEK

4.0 out of 5 stars I was pleasantly surprised by this book, December 20, 2013
Sould Healing Miracles was recommended by a good friend who is also a follower of Master Zhi Gang Sha. Although not enthused about reading it, I promised her I would and after a week sat down to start getting through it. I must admit the first 30 pages or so were difficult to understand, except for the fact that this book was about vibrations and how they affect your life (the so-called jing qi shen or source).
When I finally got to page one, I found myself nodding up and down as I read each succeeding page. His techniques are explained clearly, with pictures and charts, and before realizing it I was practicing the first exercises. By the time I got through the book -- it took three sittings -- I felt like I had really learned something, and even the first thirty pages, when I re-read them, started to make more sense.
While not a book for everyone, this is a great book to learn about the healing vibrational techniques of master Zhi Gang Sha, and how to put them to successfull use in your everyday life. At times it is a difficult read, not necessarily because of the content, but rather due to the fact I didn’t want to miss anything (and hence the three sittings). My friend asked if I liked the book, and I had to admit I did, although I am still not a follower of his. I found through her that he has additional books and look forward to reading them to.
Only gave it four stars because of its length and he does tend to over-teach at times. Other than that, great read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Divine Downloaded Treasures, January 3, 2014
Much of this book is about meditation and chanting which is certainly far from new. What is new is the modern terminology Sha has adopted to teach an age old practice. As a marketing tool it is simply brilliant. "Divne downloads" is just one term he uses. It is difficult to adopt a chant that is written in a book especially when it is not in the reader's native tongue. I discovered Sha on Youtube.com. I find I enjoy listening to his philosophy, am able to do the chants and find the experience quite pleasant unlike the book which was frustrating. Clearly not the experience he promotes. The visual and auditory of Youtube is far superior for learning his teachings. I passed the book on so someone else may benefit.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Have the Power to Create Soul Healing Miracles!, November 9, 2013
Janine Tillman (Great Falls, Montana) - See all my reviews
Why did Master Sha write this book?
To empower humanity to create their own soul healing miracles!

This book is more than just a book. It is an EXPERIENCE of TRUE healing power!
Each of the 9 The Source Ling Guang (Soul Light) Calligraphies in this book is a profoundly powerful healing and transformation Treasure.
Why?
Within each of The Source Ling Guang Calligraphies is The Source Soul Light Field that carries amazing healing power.
Simply place one palm on the photo of The Source Ling Guang Calligraphy, the other palm on the part of your body that needs healing and ask for a healing or simply place The Source Ling Guang Calligraphy on the part of your body that needs healing and ask for a healing or simply meditate with The Source Ling Guang Calligraphy and ask for a healing for your body, emotions, mind or any aspect of life.

Can healing be this simple?
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Recently, I was experiencing a tremendous throbbing headache. I opened the book to The Source Ling Guang Calligraphy Da Guang Ming(Greatest Light),placed the book on my head and asked for a healing. After only 5 minutes, the throbbing headache was completely gone!
I was so amazed!

There are MANY powerful, yet simple to do practices in the book that guide you how to use The Source Ling Guang Calligraphies for healing the physical body, boosting energy, stamina, vitality and immunity, for healing negative emotions of anger, depression, worry, grief and sadness and fear, healing relationships, transforming finances and so much more!

I believe deeply that this book and The Source Ling Guang Calligraphies will create COUNTLESS soul healing miracles for those who are suffering with acute, chronic and especially challenging health conditions and more.

The INSPIRING message of Soul Healing Miracles is:
"I have the power to create soul healing miracles to transform all of my life.
You have the power to create soul healing miracles to transform all of your life.
Together we have the power to create soul healing miracles to transform all life of humanity and all souls in Mother Earth and countless planets, stars, galaxies, and universes."

This is a MUST experience!
This is a MUST have!
This is a MUST share!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is this happening to ME??? WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT???, November 17, 2013
If you are wondering why you feel blocked from making the most of opportunities that come into your life, if you are wondering why do I have these financial problems, if you are wondering why you have those relationship problems, if you are wondering - why am I sick???, if you are wondering why Western medicine has no cure for what I am suffering from? If you are looking for a way to heal yourself without taking all those drugs and antibiotics..., if you are looking for a way to help your loved ones and your friends with their issues...

SOUL HEALING MIRACLES gives you the knowledge, ancient and sacred Wisdom to answer those questions and find out - what is the ROOT cause of these issues.

In SOUL HEALING MIRACLES, Master Sha provides you the tools - blessings called "downloads from Heaven", calligraphies with HUGE blessings from Heaven and the practices to EMPOWER yourself to HEAL your Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Physical Bodies 'from head to toe, skin to bone'.

This book is truly a treasure that I will continue to use everyday to heal myself, my loved ones and friends, who are with me or remotely.

Do your self a BIG favor - INVESTIGATE what is offered in SOUL HEALING MIRACLES, it will be an AMAZING experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary Healing Treasure for Humanity, October 29, 2013
Yesterday at an Event with Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha I have had the great honor to hold the first pre-version of this amazing book in my hands for a short while. I noticed instantly the very high frequency and vibration that this book carries. As Master Sha explained that the caligrafies printed in ths book carry the same healing power like the original ones do and as nearly every book of Master Sha does carry sepcial Divine Treasures for healing within, I instantly send my love to this book and kindly requested a soul healing blessing from the book as appropriate. Only within few minutes my whole body started to get really very warm and every cell was vibrating very strong. My hands were tingling for quite a while even after I passed the book to another person. Some iching pain that I had in my heart on that evening disappeared instantly. I can not thank Dr. and Master Sha enough for this book. I am counting days and can't wait to read this book and to have my own copy at home. We are all so blessed with this self healing tool. This is the new way to apply soul healing and soul wisdom. I am very excited to read the miracle stories in this books. With my deepest Love and Gratitude.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Incredible Book by Dr. Sha, November 9, 2013
I just ordered my copy of Dr. and Master Sha's Soul Healing Miracles book and I am very excited to receive it. I have several of his books and have used the teachings and blessings to heal many issues including 30 years of severe chronic pain, depression, and relationship challenges. Each of his books has been more powerful than the previous and can't wait to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracles are possible, November 12, 2013
I recieved this new book of Dr. and Master Sha two days ago. Just to look at it brought Joy and Openess to me and my Soul. This is an incredible Book...no compair with any other one....The calligraphies inside can literally create Healing on the spot. You place your Hand on it and the other Hand on the Area of the Body you need Healing...and chant loud or silently the Mantra of it.
So i did...had strong Headache and tensions on neck and shoulders...after 5 minutes all pain was gone!!!
Please be open for Miracle Healing in your life and in the life of your loved ones. This book is a Gift of the Divine and Source for
Humanity. A perfect Gift for Christmas and every Day...you have to experience this to know if it is true.
I am grateful to have this book and many other books of Dr. and Master Sha they have transformed my life to the better!