Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sound Beginnings: A Child Development Program (Spranish-French, German-Russian, Hebrew-Japanese)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 16, 2008
These tapes were a waste of my money. They are boring to listen to, for both adults and kids. Most of the time you can't really understand what the person is saying on them, so it makes it a useless background noise. My boy did learn a lot of spanish from the little people tape I bought for him that has kids singing songs in spanish. I did too for that matter.
on August 9, 2008
I think it's great. No, I can't understand or hear every word, and neither can the baby, I guess. But that's not the point. She gets to hear the cadence and sounds of languages. She tries these out, internalizes these sounds, not just the sounds of English. Later, when we help her learn other languages, she'll have a much easier time with an authentic accent, because the sounds will not be new to her. Well, assuming she doesn't want to learn Xhosa or Welsh or something.
on December 13, 2013
I thought I was ordering cds so we had to track down a cassette player but we really like it.