5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Love the size, touchscreen, and all of the functions. Very reasonable price and the ability to take the device anywhere. I can upload all of mt pics and music as well as using the keyboard for easy texting and homework assignments.
Published on April 6, 2012 by earth

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment
Published on June 16, 2012 by Donna M. Mundy

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment, June 16, 2012
This review is from: Sound Logic Android 2.3 7-Inch 2-in-1 Swivel Netbook and Tablet-in-one (72-5577) (Personal Computers)
Big disappointment. I brought the Sound Logic Android Swivel Netbook and tablet-in-one because I could use it as a netbook as well as a tablet. So far it has been a waste of my money. Not only does it load slow I have to be in the same room as my wireless router to be in range. It is not compatible with google play so I cannot get many of the apps that I want. Had I known I couldn't get the google play app market I never would have bought this unit. It crashes on some of the web sites I visit. The only plus is that I can use the keyboard and a mouse with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Android 2.3 7 inch 2 in 1 Swivel Netbook and Tablet in one, September 19, 2012
If ANYONE is having issues with the " Android 2.3 7 inch 2 in 1 Swivel Netbook and Tablet in one" I finally found Callback info AND an address which I will share with everyone.

847-290-1734 and 866-815-4714 (printed cust svc line sent out with products purchased) actually ring to location 905. S. Westwood Ave, Addison IL 60101

847-290-1734
2911 Old Higgins Rd.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
United States

Midwest Trading Group, Inc is the manufacture of this device, They only offer 90 day warranty on the tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 6, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound Logic Android Tablet, June 23, 2012
Found that to be inferior product. Screen is not clear --- colored lines go through it and the screen varies color continuously. Would not recommend product !! Good for VERY BASIC tablet but not to use regularly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expectex, September 15, 2012
I sent this product back. Very cheaply made, slow and didn't connect to wifi. Will spend the extra bucks to buy something better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, Bad Reality, July 21, 2012
I bought this netbook/tablet from another vendor. It lasted about 2 weeks. Then when I turned it on, it seemed to load up. It came to the small word "ANDROID" and stayed there. I loved it while it lasted because I would NEVER recommend this to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Spend a few dollars more for a kindle or samsung tablet, December 26, 2012
I bought two of these for a gift. One for my son and one for a family friend. Both have had difficulties being able to connect to internet or download apps. I would really recommend spending the money for something more reviewed and known, such as a kindle or samsung tablet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, but not very functional, December 18, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my child who wanted an Ipad which I could not afford. I thought this would be a good alternative, but it is limited on functions and games. She hardly ever uses it now. It works just fine, but not very useful for us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but ideal, July 10, 2012
Susan Baxter (Hudson, FL USA) - See all my reviews
Got the android 2.3 7 inch 2 in 1 swivel netbook and tablet in one. Fast shipping, and the perfect size. Keyboard is large enough to use, yet it is a small tablet, which is what I needed as long as being lightweight. Ideal to use after surgery. I am waiting for the cover, which was also due today, but when I ordered, the nice man I dealt with said he'd send them separately so I'd be able to use the tablet. So far, so good!!!Sound Logic Android 2.3 7-Inch 2-in-1 Swivel Netbook and Tablet-in-one (72-5577)

Susan Baxter

2.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY IT!, September 14, 2012
I purchased this item a few months ago, and thought it was a pretty good deal for the money. Well, yesterday the piece of junk won't load past the Android Soundlogic XT screen. Also, when I plug in the charger, it shuts down completely! Unfortunately, there is no number for service included with this item. When I called a company named Soundlogic, which I found on the Google search engine, I was told that they have heard about the product, and they were in litigation with the company who makes it. He told me the name of the company, and I was unable to find a contact number for them. Unless you don't mind wasting your money, don't buy this item!!!!