Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > SSX - Playstation 3 forum

Sound Track?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 19, 2012 8:29:02 AM PST
Dodgy-Fish says:
I loved the SSX 3 sound track. It made the game that much more enjoyable. Qweens of the Stone Age, Placebo..... I hope the sound track is as good or if not better than SSX 3.

Posted on Jan 20, 2012 5:32:15 PM PST
The producers said the soundtrack will range all the way from indie rock to dubstep, so you may be in luck.

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 5:52:47 PM PST
James Day says:
What I'm extremely stoked for in terms of the soundtrack is the ability to customize it with your own music that you have saved to your system. The music will even morph to the actions in the game, like skipping while grinding or fading and then slamming back down with a heavy jump or trick. I can't wait to play SSX with The Mars Volta, Dethklok, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and my own music that I make in the background and have it actually interact with the game. That is something more games need to do. But from the looks of the pre-rendered songs, we should be in for a real treat.

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 8:27:03 PM PST
JD Sno says:
The Demo has a great soundtrack.

Posted on Feb 22, 2012 10:37:16 AM PST
I agree

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 8:26:13 AM PST
Jadryx says:
I love that they made it so we can use our own soundtracks and that it mixes the songs in the game. I will definitely be using quite a few songs that were in SSX3 as I loved that soundtrack. I think there will probably be a few good songs in the game already too. I hope there's an option of mixing in-game stuff with custom lists.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  SSX - Playstation 3 forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 19, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
SSX - Playstation 3
SSX - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars (174)