5.0 out of 5 stars Out of this world
Never heard of sound magic before I saw them on Amazon. Wanted headphones for my new Ipod and didnt want big/bulky ones. Wanted something in-the-ear that fitted comfortably, sounded fantastic and didnt cost a fortune. Well I found them. Sound quality is excellent - very clear, no distortion, no ambient noise. They fit snug thanks to the selection of ear-bud...
Published 16 months ago by Liam McLoughlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good.
Sound is decent. Wish there was more "bass". If I push them hard enough into my ear to create a better seal, I get better bass. But that's true of most. It works fine with the iPhone 5, which was my largest concern. Folks that I talk to can't tell I'm using earbuds with a mic, which was my goal. My disappointment is that the silicone pieces are not sturdy enough and...
Published 3 months ago by Kevin H.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weak Bass, September 29, 2013
This review is from: SoundMAGIC E10M In-Ear Headset for iPhone, iPad, iPod (Black/Gunmetal) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
about the super bass they keep talking about, really dont fall for it, the clarity is very nice for those headset but the bass is weak , after the burn-in the bass was better but still weak. for the price i would rather buy something else. but its an OK headset.

the best thing about this that amazon is so great with the shipping and the support , i just love amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Breddy gud, July 14, 2014
Nice sound, fairly light weight. I am using them with the Comply T-400 Isolation Earphone Tips which seal better than the stock silicone tips, although I have not tried all of the sizes included (there are 3 sizes, and a couple of double-flange sizes) .

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, July 8, 2014
They sound pretty good but have only have used them a few times over 3 months and the volume increases on its own.This will happen several times while listening. Not happy! I would like to return but was told it has been to long....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, April 19, 2014
These are awesome and I recommend them. It is nice to be able to listen to music and use the microphone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound for the price point., April 3, 2014
The sound on the headphones is great for the price. I have purchased several other brands in the same price point and these come very close to the pair of SkullCandy's that they replaced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 31, 2014
I've been using for about 3 days now. So far so good, not earth shattering like many other reviews said though. It is definitely better than the original Iphone 4 or the normal Earphone out there but not at 5 star level impressive yet.

The noise isolating does its job quite well, I can't hear my friends sit next to me without him waving at me. The design is not the best but doable.

I thought the price could be cheaper though, this one should be around $30 not at $44 (even with the Iphone mic add on).

4.0 out of 5 stars Best in-ear headphones under $100, March 13, 2014
Fantastic sound - extremely clear sound across lows, mids, and highs. Very rich and full sound - not tinny/hollow. Deep bass. Have tried Creative EP 630s, Brainwavz M5, and many other top contendors at this price point, and these are probably my favorite among them.

However - build quality seems to be sub-par based on my experience and others' reviews. My first pair lost sound in one ear within six months, but I loved the sound enough to have bought a second pair. Three months in, so far so good, but we'll see. Only a 1 month warranty through Amazon, so be warned. I will update this review if this pair breaks at any point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Audiophile quality, March 6, 2014
Very good sound an audiophiles dream for a great price and very comfortable in the ears. There are different sizes for any ear canal

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOOOMEEE!!!, February 6, 2014
Lot more than what i expected. One of the best ear phone i ever had. Definitely worth more than actual price. Thanx SoundMagic

4.0 out of 5 stars Equal to Klipsch s4i, November 19, 2013
These ear buds are amazing! I have a pair of Klipsch s4i and I believe they are equal in sound. My laptop has 2 headphone port and I had the SoundMagic E10M in the left ear and Klipsch s4i in the right. They sound equally the same. Good highs and mids, bass is not overwhelming like other ear buds. The build of them are good. I just went running w/ them and they never fell out or had that feeling they might fall out. Very solid. Only issue I'm having is the control buttons. I wish the middle button was raised it a little, so you can tell by feeling switch button is volume or middle button. Over all, I'm happy w/ them. Klipsch s4i are the best ear buds on the market that are below $100. But I would try these out first.

Rate and Discover Movies