- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Kent State Univ Pr; First Edition edition (April 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873386418
- ISBN-13: 978-0873386418
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,857,978 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Sounding the Shallows: A Confederate Companion for the Maryland Campaign of 1862 Paperback – April, 2000
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It is not a book that you can set down and read but it is a book that can fill in the details or complete the picture.
The Flood. Personally, I found the information quite interesting and useful.