Customer Discussions > Zumba Fitness - PlayStation 3 forum

Sounds like it REQUIRES the Move system

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 9, 2010 1:21:58 PM PDT
Irene G says:
I don't see anywhere on here that it says it requires it. Since the listing didn't specify that, I figured you had the option of using it or not, 2 different modes. But according to http://www.psmove.org/zumbafitness, it will require it. Amazon really should specify that on their product listing. I'm going to have to cancel my pre-order on this since we're not planning on getting the Move anytime soon. Or maybe get it for the WII instead. But anyhow, just an FYI

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2010 6:15:03 AM PST
Isdageek says:
Yes you are correct it does require the PS3 move addition which is sold separately. You will not be dispointed in purchasing the move accessories! We just got the move to add to our ps3 about a week ago and we just cant get enough of it. The zumba is a great addition. I havent dove into any heavy workouts other than the tutorials and one class but so far its very cool and it did make me sweat only after a few minutes.

I honestly dont think you will disappointed in either purchase! Hope I helped!

Posted on Nov 27, 2010 10:03:16 PM PST
Unless you are very attached to your Wii I might suggest selling the Wii to get the Move system. But I can understand if you have had the Wii for a while and are very attached to some of the games, or if you have little kids around the Wii is a better option.

Considering it only says "Playstation Move Compatible" on the game packaging though, does it actually require the Move controllers? Or does it only require the PS Eye camera yet is compatible with the addition of the controllers? You can buy the PS Eye camera separately for around $30 if you look in the right place. I wouldn't question you Isthegeek, but usually games that actually require the entire Move system will use the word "Required" somewhere on the packaging.

Posted on Nov 27, 2010 10:25:22 PM PST
Irene G says:
I found a site that did say it requires it. I sent it to Amazon to add to their description but I'm not sure if it's there or not.

I ended up getting it for the WII anyhow and it's great! I think the Move has a controller too so it seems like if anything, XBox Kinect would be the "best" since you don't have to deal with any controller. But the game comes with a waist band that holds the controller so it's no big deal.

The game works great and it's fun! The WII version is perfect for me. :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 9, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 27, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Zumba Fitness - PlayStation 3
Zumba Fitness - PlayStation 3 by Majesco Sales Inc. (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (269)