Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > MadWorld forum

Soundtrack

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 19, 2009 7:30:00 PM PDT
Alyssia says:
I understand that a lot of people were wanting hardcore rock on this game and I agree but i have been scouring the net for a few of the titles of the songs in the game. Like the one in the fight with the shamans! My friends and i were wanting to know if it's Twizted. We have no idea because you cant hear anything over the background noise. Can anyone help us?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2009 10:16:31 PM PDT
You know you can alter each aspect of the game sound. You can alter the commentary sound level, the music sound level, game voice and sound effects.

Also the songs were created for the game.

Also most people were not wanting hardcore rock. The Hip Hop/rap in it is better then 99% of the stuff on the radio/mtv etc today.

Posted on Mar 20, 2009 12:21:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 20, 2009 1:29:09 PM PDT
Raul Duke says:
i just feel metal fits the carnage on screen better than what we get in Madworld. rap is more suitable for, oh say, chillin with ghetto fabulous homies on the porch and whatnot.

best game on wii other than Zelda, metroid 3, and Mario Galaxy despite the "meh" soundtrack

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2009 12:58:07 AM PDT
The artist performing in most of the castle levels is Doujah Raze. Sounds a lot like Jamie Madrox, but isn't. Also Doujah Raze on his own kind of sucks, though his tracks in the game were excellent.

Posted on Jul 22, 2009 12:38:42 PM PDT
Note the madworld soundtrack is available on Amazon for 19.99.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  MadWorld forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 19, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 22, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
MadWorld
MadWorld by "Sega of America, Inc." (Nintendo Wii)
4.1 out of 5 stars (181)