Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 15, 2012 1:36:51 PM PST
T. Vu says:
Is Amazon still shipping this with the OST?

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 1:59:31 PM PDT
Allan Cruz G says:
I got it las wednesday and it came with them, don't know if all of them are the same...

Posted on Mar 15, 2012 11:10:17 AM PDT
Mine didn't and I got mine this week. I still see it in stores being sold with the OST.

Posted on Mar 21, 2012 11:12:27 AM PDT
Allan Cruz G says:
I had to buy a second one for a cousin and I bought it from here and it didn't come with the OST, that was weird

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 9:50:57 AM PDT
Superchiller says:
If anyone bought this from Amazon (shipped from and sold by Amazon), and didn't get the soundtrack, you got ripped off. The product pages for both 360 and PS3 versions state that they come with the soundtrack cds; if you didn't get them, contact Amazon to resolve the problem. They are supposed to all come that way.

Now if you bought from a 3rd parter seller, all bets are off and you're pretty much screwed.

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 8:41:10 AM PDT
C. Helfrick says:
Well it does say the soundtrack ships with it still. part of me wants to order it while the soundtrack is available. Is there any way to know beforehand?

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 8:47:04 AM PDT
Superchiller says:
I just received my PS3 version from Amazon (shipped from and sold by Amazon), and it included the soundtrack CDs, shrinkwrapped to the game itself. I previously bought the 360 version from gamestop, and it obviously was new and included the cds (I never buy "gutted", or opened "new" games from Gamestop; once opened, they aren't new anymore, no matter what the employees try to tell you!).

My advice is that you can either purchase it from gamestop (on sale for 29.99), where you can see the item in person (and make SURE it includes the soundtrack cds, and is sealed!), or buy it from Amazon. But if you purchase from Amazon, make sure it isn't a 3rd party seller, because if so you have no guarantees. As long as Amazon has the notation about the game coming with the soundtrack cds at the time you order, you should be fine ordering from them.

Posted on Apr 6, 2012 5:33:29 PM PDT
C. Helfrick says:
thanks. I think I might pick this game up since its only 30 bucks and comes with such an awesome bonus item. Plus some people I know absolutely love this game so thats a good review haha.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 15, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The King of Fighters XIII - Playstation 3
The King of Fighters XIII - Playstation 3 by Atlus (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (106)