Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 21, 2009 9:27:22 PM PDT
WHich one has the original soundtrack, the collector edition or the plain return of the living dead (2002)?

Posted on Aug 9, 2009 7:25:50 AM PDT
Banjo says:
I BELIEVE neither of the R1 DVDs contain the original soundtrack, from what I've seen posted here, but hopefully someone can give you a more concrete answer than that. I'd like to buy the collector's edition, but not if it's been "butchered" 'Tour Of Duty' style! :(

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2009 8:24:57 AM PDT
The track i mean is the punk music as an example, like the one that says

!!Partyyyy

or something like that, it was cool.

Posted on Apr 30, 2010 7:46:55 PM PDT
Lemon_Heart says:
Does any version of Return of the Living Dead soundtrack, have the Trioxin theme?

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2010 4:21:04 AM PDT
JCF says:
This version has all soundtrack. I bought it with worries, but i'm very pleased.

Posted on Aug 21, 2011 1:11:49 AM PDT
i dont think any have the theme song, the 80s synth instrumental. they all have the "do you wanna party" song by 45 grave.

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2012 6:12:24 PM PDT
When you say "this version", which, pray tell, is it. I was really hoping the blu-ray was intact, and I've just seen it HD on cable.

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 10:15:45 PM PDT
H. Rojas says:
Which version would you recommend(for DVD)? Or does it really not matter?

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 4:38:02 AM PDT
JCF says:
I bought the version depicted ins this page and the soundtrack was the one i expected with the punk music from that time. Now, if you are looking for Return of the living dead 2 that's another story because they changed everything, including the original soundtrack so you better get a an original vhs and in perfect condition and convert it to dvd if possible.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 10:43:32 AM PDT
the only return of the living dead with the original soundtrack is the british blu ray edition. that's it. and you will need a all region blu ray player to watch that.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 3:15:38 PM PDT
JCF says:
I bought this version and it have the punk and rock songs, at least that was the soundtrack score i was referring, ex. the Party time one ( which is awesome in my opinion).

Return of the living Dead 2 that's another story because the music score was replaced due copyright bullsh.. and royalties.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 3:07:08 PM PST
Blu-Rays are basically all-region. The only problem with British editions is that their default transfer rate is 25-frames-per-second, which makes all their film-based transfers sound sped-up. I don't think this applies to all their blu-rays, but I'm not absolutely sure.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Mar 21, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Return of the Living Dead [VHS]
Return of the Living Dead [VHS] by Clu Gulager (VHS Tape - 1989)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (455)