Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Source Green Heat 1800 Sq Foot Infrared Quartz Heater Made By Life Smart
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2012
This heater is a lot cheaper than most other similiar models that are out there on the market. It works really well. It's quiet and it heats two rooms of my house very easily. I don't sleep with it on, but I wouldn't do that with any other electric heater. This one has a timer, though, which is good whenever I'm drowsy.

I have no complaints with this item. I purchased it at Wal-mart and not on Amazon, though. I simply wanted to avoid the shipping costs, etc. I priced it at Lowe's and it was ridiculously overpriced! The one listed here on Amazon is about $10 cheaper than mine, but I'm sure the shipping will more than make up for it.

Again, great heater! It does exactly as advertised! You won't be disappointed with it. Don't expect it to heat an entire home, but two or more adjacent rooms is fairly easy work for it, and I'm sure your indoor pets will have no complaints snuggling near it. It's safe to touch, too. The wheels on bottom of it make it easy to reposition without lifting.
on January 20, 2013
I had doubted this heater when it first came. I thought there is no way.. BUT This little heater heats my kitchen- living room- and hallway- I don't know how big it is sq ft wise but I know its not small... in all fairness.. I also made sure of my windows doors and everything was perfectly sealed... It might take a little while to heat all of this if its real real cold... but I am not complaining as it does manage to keep all of this space warm.. No other heater could do it... this one did.. thats what matters.. mine actually broke within a week of having it but it only took an e-mail and they are sending me a new one AND a return label to send back the one that broke.. which means I don't pay the shipping for the broken heater AND They sent it as soon as they knew of the issue NOT when they received the broken heater... this seller is absolutely the best to deal with... A++++
on November 20, 2012
I purchased this heater from this company and after using it three or four times, the cord and plug got extremely hot , so hot I had to unplug it for I was afraid of fire. I sent the company an e-mail and they replied that they
would get back to me. I then called after a week the number in the instructions, they said I had to call the one
that sold it to me. I would not recommend this product, it would be better to purchase it from a store where you
could return it if there was a problem.
on December 10, 2012
Not very impressed with this product. I use it in a mobile home to heat the living room and kitchen. I am very grateful that I additionally purchased electric blankets. I live in Maryland and the winter is not very harsh. I won't pay out the money for this product again. I'll just buy 2 radiated heaters at a much lessor cost.
on March 6, 2013
Read the fine print. THIS IS SUPPLEMENTAL HEATER, NOT TO BE USED AS THE MAIN HEATER. Those words are very true. Tried using it as the main heater it just does not work. It is very quiet and very dependable. The first day the remote went out but the manufacturer quickly replaced it. Since then it works very good. The thermometer inside the heater is accurate and will help keep your room to the temp you set it at. Def recommend as long as you have a main heater to complement this one.
on October 29, 2013
As a supplemental heat source, I find this to be everything that I expected, and a touch more. The ability to set the timer for the heater to come on in a determined number of hours, or to have the heater run until a chosen pre-set shut off time makes this heater very convenient. The unique ECO mode, and other mode choices are also extremely helpful. The level of noise is less than a whisper, and, in short, I love it.
on January 28, 2013
I read the reviews and thought no way. But they were right! This does not heat up a room adequatley.I ran this for hours and hours the room barely got warm then I ran a cheap ceramic heater that did a much faster job heating up my area. The area is well insulated and only 3 years old new construction. The only thing I could say is if you buy this use it in conjunction with ur current heating system or bring the room up to temp then use it to maintain the temp. Other than that DONT BUY IT.
on May 9, 2013
i bought this to keep my office which is in a building behind my home warm in the winter. The more below freezing it gets the harder it is for this heater to do its job. The office in insulted, has energy efficient windows. Once I supplement it with a space heater though its fine. I don't fault the heater. When the temperature is zero and its windy I'm sure its hard to heat my little freestanding building.
on February 17, 2013
My light bill went up over a hundred dollars more than my regular heat pump system. Not as they claim. Mine are for sale !
on January 27, 2013
Nice heater, better than most I have bought and returned. Plugged it in and it kicks out the heat, then I read the manual. It is supposed to be plugged into an outlet that is on it's own breaker (dedicated) which I dont have so I would call it not useable unless I want to start a fire as this was in fire precautions. Works well otherwise.