Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Size: 60 Tablets|Change

on December 8, 2009
I have no clue how this stuff works for painful joints - in my case both knees and a shoulder. I've tried all the other stuff with no results at all. A friend told me about this stuff at a party. He was very athletic and in good condition, as I listened to his testimonial. Anyway, I tried it (100mg/day) and after about 3 weeks the pains I had were totally gone. I mean totally. I shared this with my doctor and he just rolled his eyes saying "well that is the lubricating substance that is naturally in our joints but I don't see how it would get in those joints by ingesting it". Frankly I don't care if its 100% psychosomatic as he was implying. I don't need to prove anything. I'm not a scientist doing research. My pains are gone is the bottom line. I'd give it a try if nothing else has worked for you - with your doctor's knowledge of course. His/her condescension only lasts a few minutes but my pain has been gone for months now. You decide.
2727 comments|155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2009
I'm not one to take medicine of any kind or go to doctors. But when I had my thumbs lock up on me I had to get shots of cortazone. Well that was painful and lasted about 6 months. They told me that surgery would be necessary. Then I searched the internet and came across Hyaluronic Acid. I was skeptical of course, but I tried a bottle of it. Lo and behold. I can use my thumbs again!! No more cortazone or surgery for me!
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2010
I workout 5 days a week. I used to get join pains after heavy workouts, especially, the next day. Now, my body feels younger, I am 44 yrs old. No stiffness in the morning or at night. I barely get backaches any more. I started feeling the effect of the pills after 4 weeks. After using this product for about 6 months, I decided to write this review.
on June 30, 2011
I lost over 100 pounds and I am 56 years old so my skin has lost a lot of its elasticity. This stuff puts it back into your skin and 50% of my excess skin is gone. I love it.
on November 10, 2008
A few years ago I suffered with osteoarthritis in my fingers. A physical therapist suggested Hyaluronic Acid. I had never heard of it.. I had tried Glucosamine and Chondritin before, but without improvement. Hyaluronic Acid worked much better and my fingers are much less swollen and they are no longer painful. You need to keep taking them for continued relief. The tablets are large but coated making them easy to swallow. They also have a nice minty taste.
on December 13, 2009
I have a medical condition with calcium obsorption and of course over the years, my joints will suffer also...or it could be i'm aging, hehe. The joint health supplement helped just a bit (GCM) and a friend suggested HA (his relative manufactures it in another country so he knows how it works). I searched and found it here at Amazon for a very good price, especially when i order it on a scheduled delivery package. HA helps with joint lubrication, it also makes my skin, nails, hair better. I would recommend this to anyone over 35yrs old. My daughter told me just this week that I don't have any wrinkles on my arms, and at the doctor's, the nurse said, "wow, a young mom! (when i went there with my 25yr old daughter). My knee joints still are not normal but almost ok. One time I ran out and didn't take it for a week and I really noticed the big difference. I told my friend and she loves it. My husband takes it for his hair. I will take HA for the rest of my life.
...with a pharmaceutical-grade or USP glucosamine or chondroitin supplement, along with Sea Cucumber which provide tremendous and fast relief (within 24 hours) from a painful arthritic condition I have in my hips. Hyaluronic acid by itself did nothing for me, but it appears only to work as a partner with other joint relief ingredients. I've tried a lot of joint-relief formulas in the last 12 months, and this product did nothing on it's own. Coupled with the Sea Cucumber (NOW Foods), it's ruthless in it's attack against my arthritis, but alone, it's a lonely soldier with no ammunition. This product, along with a pharmaceutical-grade or USP Glucosamine and Chondroitin make a formidable and effective anti-inflammatory, but without the Sea Cucumber to back them up they are only minimally effective.

I've tried this product, as well as other store brands of similar composition that contain glucosamine and chondroitin. I've also taken Shark Cartilage, MSM, Celedrin, Tart Cherry Concentrate, cod liver oil, Reservatrol, Black Cohosh, White Willow Bark, Passionflower, Burdock root, Dandelion root, ibuprofin, aspirin, acetaminophen, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and Celbrex. So I know what actually works, and what doesn't.
99 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2010
For many years I used Gloucosmine with MSM to help with my knee aches then I heard about Hyaluronic Acid. I did some reshearch online and decided to give it a try. The first I used was only hyaluronic acid and then I found this BioCell Collagen combination and I have been using for over 3 years now. For me the results have been amazing! I have more flexabilty and rarely any joint pain since I started using this formula. I only take one tablet in the morning unless I have put a lot of stress on my knees that day then I will add another in the evening.
on December 2, 2010
I have been on glucosamine/clondroitin for years for osteoartritis, with no real relief. A friend recommended Hyaluronic Acid. I was very skeptical, but figured I would give it a try. I have taken 2 tablets a day for about 2 1/2 months, and see considerable relief. It is not a miracle cure, but I have noticed an appreciable decrease in the constrant soreness in my fingers. I do not believe that the relief is psychosomatic, since I really wanted the glucosamine/clondroitin to work and had no relief. I will continiue with this, and will report back later. In the meantime, if you are suffering from constant joint soreness, I would recommend giving this a try. It is the only thing I've tried that has given me relief. Good luck.
UPDATE: I am sorry to report that this stopped working around April/May of 2011,when I started experiencing a good deal of joint soreness again. I do not know if my arthritis pain was just in a lull that was coincident with my taking the Hyaluronic Acid, or it actually worked but only for a while.
on November 3, 2010
I used to run marathons, cycle all day, and even swim. As I started to get much older my knees started to hurt and my doctors told me to quit running or I would no longer be able to walk. Of course I am glad that I listened, but because I am much older the pain started to get worse and a friend working as a medication doctor turned me on to this for it had good feedback. I am glad that I listened for it helps a great deal.