5.0 out of 5 stars L-Carnosine
Product is said to be good for the eyes, and to give energy. I was experiencing some problems reading fine print and since taking this product it is much better. My energy level is high, I used to go to bed around 7.30 - 8.00pm and now I can stay up as late as 11.00pm without feeling sluggish. Thanks to L-Carnosine, I will recommend to others.
Published on September 4, 2012 by JRJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Anti-aging?
Published 21 months ago by Greg G.

5.0 out of 5 stars L-Carnosine, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Source Naturals L-Carnosine 500mg, 60 Tablets (Health and Beauty)

3.0 out of 5 stars Anti-aging?, January 30, 2013
Greg G. (Toms River, NJ) - See all my reviews
This seems to help a bit with my energy. After the first few days, I also felt as if the dark circles under my eyes were lessened, but probably only enough that I would notice. I have read enough about l-carnosine's long term health and anti-aging benefits that I plan to stick with it for now, more as a preventative than with any expectations of immediate observable benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars L-Carnosine, September 9, 2012
Daid "Daid" (Blackwood, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
L-Carnosine protects your body from the ravages of glycation. That's the combination of sugars and proteins that bind together and make a useless substance called AGEs. That is one of the major processes that breaks down a healthy body and starts deterioration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, April 28, 2013
This was recommened by Dr. Oz show. I have been using for a few months and feel that it has contributed to my general health and well-being. Love Amazon and their service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 24, 2013
I take L-carnosine after seeing on Dr.Oz that it helps keep your cells younger. So why not try. It is a good price. I don't fell any difference so far (2 weeks since I've started)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product!, February 18, 2013
This is a very good product and when the time comes I will order More, my wife really liked it, thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars didnt notice any difference, May 25, 2014
I guess I wouldn't know if these worked or not I only took one bottle I think this is something you need to take on a regular basis for it to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality Supplements, January 8, 2014
Seems to work as advertised. Quality. Price. Perhaps not needed as supplement but, can't hurt. All Source Naturals seem to be of very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, September 27, 2014
Helpful supplement but a little strong for me, so I cut these up and take a lot less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Source Naturals L-Carnosine 500mg, 60 Tablets, March 16, 2013
Mary Ann (Las Vegas, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This is an anti-aging tablet that I have been taking for over a year. I don't know how to measure the results of this.
I'm turning 60 and feel great. It seems I have quite a few good things still happening to my body and face that is totally not my genetic line. I take this 2 times a day.

Source Naturals L-Carnosine 500mg, 60 Tablets