Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Size: 60 Tablets|Change

on July 13, 2010
After 3 specialist told my friend he was terminally ill with cirrhosis of the liver and there was really nothing that could be done for him, I contacted an alternative medicine MD. He offered my friend an assortment of supplements which seemed to help but my friend said he didn't like the way the supplements made him feel, so he refused to take them. I noticed that liver guard contained all the ingredients that the MD had prescribed but in a much lower dose. What followed was miraculous. His condition gradually improved. The doctors at the hospital he visited twice a month to have fluid removed from his abdomen (as much as 10 liters in one sitting), were not interested in finding out why he was coming in less frequently, requiring less fluid being removed. Finally, despite all the dire prognosis, he not longer needed those hospital visits. Fluid was no longer leaking into his gut resulting from a well-informed diagnosis of chronic incurable liver disease. I am certain his improvement was directly related to liver guard. I tried to tell his doctor's about the supplement, but, surprisingly, or not, depending on your exposure to current standard medical practices, all 3 specialist showed no interest when I offered to tell them about the supplement my friend had been taking. One more thing, he stopped taking liver guard earlier this year and fluid has been collecting in his gut again. I will get him to order liver guard again, right after writing this review. This is for real!
on October 11, 2009
Well, I won't say it did, but I won't say it didn't save my live. I was in the hospital for several days and finally the doctor told me that only about 10% of my liver was functional. He prescribed a lot of stuff for my pancreas and other things but there wasn't anything for liver. Nonetheless, my blood work was getting better. That's when I started taking this Liver Gaurd. I had an appointment to talk to the liver transplant surgeon and he said that there was a good chance I'd have to have a transplant even though my liver function had improved somewhat. I've had several appointments since then and there was improvement. Well, I'm taking these pills whether they had anything to do with it or not. After 5 months I can't get on the transplant list anymore.
on August 16, 2014
GREAT PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT HAS AN EFFECTIVE COMBINATION OF SUPPLEMENTS, MILK THISTLE SILYMARIN, TUMERIC, ALPHA LIPOIC ACID, AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS THAT NOT ONLY AID THE LIVER FUNCTION, BUT IN THE REDUCTION OF LDL (BAD CHOLESTEROL), AS WELL AS VITAMINS B-12, FOLIC ACID, AS WELL AS B VITAMINS WHICH, I FEEL TOGETHER MAKE THIS A MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE PRODUCT THAN MILK THISTLE ALONE. BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I TAKE 1 CAPLET DAILY, AS PART OF OUR HEALTHLY LIVING SUPPLEMENT REGIMEN. WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF OUR HEALTH, AND THE LIVER IS VITAL TO LIFE. KEEP IT HEALTHLY.
on December 7, 2012
Has lots of cleansing properties definitely recommend for those who want to purify/detox on a daily basis. The liver does all the heavy lifting removing toxins and I feel this product helps with elimination.
on July 2, 2014
Great product for me. I've used for years. When I get lazy & not use for awhile, I come back to it. Makes me feel more grounded with all those nice B vitamins in there also. Hope they keep making it & not mess with the formula.
on September 21, 2015
Been taking 2 at bedtime for a couple months. Have a slight non alcohol fatty liver, and inconclusive upper right side stomach pain even after tons of tests. When I take these consistently and don't miss a bunch of days in a row, my side pains are gone.
on January 18, 2015
My friends and I use this to help with hangovers. We take it before or after drinking and I swear it works miracles. I can drink for 12 hours with friends and take two capsules before bed and be up and fresh in the morning with no sign of the debauchery I put my liver through hours before. If you're looking for a hangover cure...this is it!
on December 4, 2015
Love Source Naturals. Their Liver Guard is an amazing combination of all the herbs (high-quality, I might add) that have a positive effect on the liver. Definitely my favorite liver-support supplement. :)
on November 9, 2008
two in the morning and two in the evening keeps my blood screen liver #'s in a normal range. If I don't used milk thistle/silymarin, they are very high.
on August 29, 2013
this is a really good vitamin, great for liver probs and a great anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory. I take it daily and love it