5.0 out of 5 stars FOR BOTH HUMANS AND CATS/DOGS!
Folks: Ubiquinol CoQ10 was suggested to me by the Mrg of a vitamin store. I use Ubiquinol CoQ10 myself because I have cardiomyopathy and tire easily. I took 500mg daily and noticed within weeks I was having more and more energy, my skin looked 10 years younger and my metabolism sped up a tiny bit. Coq10 strengthens the muscles of the heart (via the cells). Then I heard...
Published on May 12, 2010 by Laurie

1.0 out of 5 stars SAME BOTTLE; DIFFERENT SUPPLEMENTS -- NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Published 15 months ago by Amazonian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, May 26, 2010
This review is from: Source Naturals Ubiquinol CoQh 100mg, 90 Softgels (Health and Beauty)
Love Co-Q-10, and Ubiquinol gets reviews as more bio-available... Seems (along with Krill Oil, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Vit D, and Calcium) to be a good part of a routine for managing cholesterol/blood sugar/energy/mood. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, July 11, 2011
Philly Girl (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Maybe it's just me but I get sick less and feel more energetic when taking these (along with astaxanthins).
This year is the first year since getting sinus infections (been getting sinus infections since my early 30's...now 43) that I have had no flare ups. I did have issues with allergies, which is what usually leads to the sinus infections but nothing this year....I also started doing regular colonics (use pre/probiotics in my flushing) and I know that has helped as well.

I eat well, exercise, and see a neuropath along with my regular doc and my health has gotten better 10 fold...alternative medicine (along with western if really necessary) is the way to go...If other animals can use nature to heal themselves why shouldn't humans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ubiquinol CoQh-10 Supplement, February 22, 2013
This is the first time using this brand and don't have a positive and or negative to pass along as of this update. The form factor (size) is much larger than the brand I usually buy but the cost was cheaper, to some this could be an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars My father says it works, December 4, 2012
My father has heart problem but not too serious. He can sometimes feel uncomfortable in heart. After he used this product, he felt much better.

1.0 out of 5 stars SAME BOTTLE; DIFFERENT SUPPLEMENTS -- NEED YOUR HELP!!!, June 27, 2013
I had the exact same bottle with supplements that look completely different than what is in this new bottle and I'm worried! The other Ubiquinol supplements were elongated, about 1" in length, and an orange color. The new bottle contains supplements that are a elongated but much smaller about 1/4" in length, and a tan color. I'm worried that this is not the same pill.

Thanks for your help!

Geneva Sachs

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ubiquinol, February 25, 2014
I have to assume it is Ubiquinol as that is what the name says on the bottle however I am disappointed in the size of the pills. The last Ubiquinol I purchased was also 100mg gelcaps but they were much smaller and therfore much easier to swallow. These pills are HUGE. They are the largest pills I have ever taken and I take a lot of pills. Before I got this email to rate the product, I was contemplating sending the manufacturer an email complaining about the size of these pills. Assuming these pills work as they are supposed to, and I'm not sure if I will ever know if they are working, I would never buy these again because of their size

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 7, 2013
I ordered these to hopefully offset my familiar health risk for CHF. However, they exceeded my expectations as they also greatly improved ongoing muscle pain and fatigue. Only one capsule a day and a really good value. I don't want to be without them. Ordering these through Amazon is easy and convienent.

5.0 out of 5 stars addition to statin use, December 26, 2012
Having reached the mid 50's and needing statins for lowering cholesterol now, this was added to help the possible joint aches acccompanying that medication. Very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 16, 2013
K. Chambers "K. Chambers" (Tampa, Fl. United States) - See all my reviews
I find that this product has helped me lose weight and feel better. I have more energy! I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, November 15, 2013
This is a great product! My hair and skin have never been more beautiful! It has also boosted my energy levels!

Source Naturals Ubiquinol CoQh 100mg, 90 Softgels