5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying Textbooks After Graduation
Published on July 27, 2012 by Meredith Folsom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
The product is just fine. I ordered it for my history class it cam very fast in good shape and everything. I enjoy reading this book eventhough the chapters are really long.
Published on October 1, 2012 by Kblanken10

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying Textbooks After Graduation, July 27, 2012
Meredith Folsom (Half Moon Bay, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've been a graduate for some time now, but am still working on my master's degree. Since the core of my subject is American (and by extension, Western) history, I've come to be somewhat a connoisseur (or at least, an appreciator) of college textbooks on the subject. You can buy used, out of date, textbooks for pennies. That said, I'd like to correct some of the misplaced reviews given for this book. Apart from the service of various vendors, these reviews should be about the book itself. This one is very good. Funny, when I had to read them, they were just work, but now that I'm free, I love them. In particular I like to recommend Chapter 23, Industry, Empire, and Everyday Life. It ties several seemingly separate events together and makes them clear to me for the first time. Good job, author!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 1, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Sources of The Making of the West, Volume II: Since 1500: Peoples and Cultures (Paperback)
The book Sources of the Making of the West, Volume II came pretty quickly through the mail before I needed it for use in my history class, and it was in fairly good condition upon arrival. It contains important essays and ideas that helped progress society, and it has questions at the end of each section that will help the reader better understand the material.

5.0 out of 5 stars History class, May 19, 2013
Good second book for my college class. Looking forward to re-selling once complete.The best part is leaving a required number of words in the description, like an essay or something.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stupid, March 1, 2013
Sharon (BROOKLYN, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
This book is not worth buying you can google what is in it and save ur money. It just a couple essays on the topics nothing in dept.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy., May 8, 2012
Alex B "MoJo" (Grand Junction, Colorado) - See all my reviews
Required material for one of my classes. It was not worth buying and I would not recommend this to anyone else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping!, September 13, 2010
Product was ordered and shipped on a Friday and received on a Monday, all without expedited shipping. Book was almost as described. Very usable.
Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy...Good Price, September 27, 2010
Normally this book is over $100 dollars in my college bookstore and it wasn't offered "used" so it was great to see this at such a good price!

It was a bit more "used" than I thought it would be, but that is ok, I can still read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased., September 22, 2010
The book was in very good condition. Did not have to wait too long to receive it in the mail. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars the making of the west, September 25, 2010
We saved so much money by buying this book from Amazon. Will definetly use again.

Sources of The Making of the West, Volume II: Since 1500: Peoples and Cultures
Sources of The Making of the West, Volume II: Since 1500: Peoples and Cultures by Katharine J. Lualdi (Paperback - February 20, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.01