- Hardcover: 408 pages
- Publisher: Robin Brass Studio; First Edition edition (May 22, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1896941060
- ISBN-13: 978-1896941066
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,601,758 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
South Albertas: A Canadian Regiment at War Hardcover – May 22, 1998
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Regardless of the depth of your prior knowledge of the Canadians in WW2, finishing Graves' SOUTH ALBERTAS will leave you awestruck, wishing for more. I would hope that this author and others might consider similar, follow-up works on other Canadian regiments, while the veterans are still with us; there can be no greater tribute to their sacrifices. Other, popular histories are but a pale imitation.