Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: South Carolina Gardener's Guide
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 5, 2000
During the landscaping of our new home, I used this book continually to get a concise review of the plants I was finding at the nursery and that our landscape designer recommended. However, I found that for long-term care we needed a more detailed reference.
on July 10, 2009
good information for the South Carolina gardner giving information re' plants that will GROW in specific areas; makes gardening more fun than work.
on March 18, 2012
I'm a beginning gardener and have now read many books looking for the straight forward and clear advice that I've finally found here! Easy to read and right to the point.
on July 17, 2014
not many pictures
on May 5, 2011
I never received the book and Amazon makes it difficult to track orders. Amazon use to be my go to place to order everthing because I trusted it and could rely on it. After my last two experiences I will not use Amazon again.

Tammie Miller