South Florida Sun Sentinel Kindle Edition
All subscriptions include a free trial period, 30 days for magazines and 14 days for newspapers. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your trial and you will not be charged.
Cancel at anytime with Amazon’s Kindle Kindle Newsstand Subscription Manager, where you can also change the delivery device for future issues, download past issues, and more.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 14-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have agree with the other Posters, The Sun Sentinel News Paper has just been sucking money out of it's Subscribers over and over again. They want you to pay them these outrageous prices to get the paper delivered at home, and now they want you to pay them another $10. a month to get to read the same paper. Then they also announced this past week that starting April 9th, 2012 they are no longer going to allow anyone free access onto their Web Site, from then on your also going to have to pay them to read the "Same" News online too, unless you subscribe to their paper seven (7) days a week. I used to, but they have gotten so expensive that I pay over $100 a year now, and it's only for their Five day a week subscription. So If I wanted to read them online, I'd have to pay... I Don't think so Tribune, eventually you guys will realize that you can' keep ripping your readers off, and continue to get away with it, because this reader... Is done with you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just got it ,it's great all the coupons I need further grocery shopping and restaurantsPublished 9 months ago by nancy
After the first day the paper did not download. On the Kindle Paperwhite the SunSentinel is difficult to navigate from article to article.Published on April 26, 2014 by Dexter
Your subscription to sun sentinel includes FREE digital download if you subscribe for 7day service. Contact sun sentinel for the free link.Published on September 28, 2013 by Michael Milner