Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "South Park: Season 10” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 74% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
South Park: Season 10
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. Return of Chef-After spending sometime away from South Park, Chef returns but has become a much different person.
2. Smug Alert- Stan get everyone in South Park to buy electric cars. However, the cars cause an unexpected danger.
3. Cartoon Wars pt 1. The show Family Guy is going to have an image depicting Muhammed. The South Park town panics when fearing a terrorist attack because of this.
4. Cartooon Wars pt 2. It is discovered that Cartman hates Family Guy and is using this situation as an opportunity to get the show cancelled. Along the way, he is aided by a certain kid he met at FOX studios who also hates Family Guy.
5. A milion little Fibers- Towelie writes his memoirs butrealizes no one is going to publish a book about a towel. So he pretends to be a real person.
6. Manbearpig- Al Gore comes to South Park and warns the boys about a creature named Manbearpig.
7. TSST- The School board has decided that their fed up with Cartman's immoral (and quite erradic) behavior. So Cesar Millan from the "Dog Whisperer" is hired to set Cartman straight. Although Millan may have what it takes to get the job, Cartman's not going down without a fight.
8. Make love not Warcraft- The boys and their friends try to stop mad gamer in World of Warcraft.
9. Mystery of the Urinal Deuce- Cartman leanrns the "truth" about 9/11 while Mr. Mackey tries to find the culprit who went number two in a urinal stall.
10. Miss Teacher Bangs a boy- Cartman is hired to be the school hall monitor and the kindergarden teacher has an affair with Kyle's brother, Ike.
11. Hell on Earth 2006- It satan's bday, and he wants to have the perfect party.
12. Go God Go.Read more ›
In this episode the boys join forces to defeat a player that has achieved such a high level that even the administrators can't stop him. The decide to give up their normal lives and play without end so that they can defeat this problem player and save the World...of Warcraft.
I bought the series mostly for a good copy of Make Love, Not Warcraft. This season may be a little more preachy than the previous season, but it's still funny.
"The Return of Chef"--Controversial episode that got back at Isaac Hayes for leaving SP when it tackled the Scientology issue. Hearing old Chef audio clips, the SP boys notice something has changed drastically in Chef after his return from an adventure with a mysterious club. Yikes!
"Smug Alert!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hilarious episode featuring the Dog Whisperer (Wheeesperer) Lol.Published 1 month ago by Joe Grieco
The rating is for Make Love, Not Warcraft, not the entire season. As an avid gamer, this episode just makes me so happy. Read morePublished 3 months ago by RoyalTree
Very typical South Park episode showing us our follies and making us laugh about it anywayPublished 4 months ago by Erin Barton
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|Cartoon wars 2 censored??????||
The part with Mohammed is. Did they do that on cable?
Aug 31, 2007 by Leah | See all 4 posts
|Looking for an episode....||
It's Season Six, Episode: Red Hot Catholic Love
Feb 6, 2008 by DreadWolf | See all 2 posts
|Too much money for 14 episodes||
Well it's $20 right now if you want to buy it.
Dec 22, 2007 by D. Silver | See all 4 posts
|WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE SOUTHPARK?||
a few reasons.
1) its just plain funny. its hard to explain just why two crippled kids fighting each other and a kid dieing every episode is funny, but it is. its like explaining family guy, "so there's this baby and it keeps trying to kill its mother and a talking dog that drinks too much... Read More
Dec 28, 2007 by Jonathan "Jimmy Dean" Lane:... | See all 3 posts
|Can You Tell ME Why I Should Like South park||
i've been a fan of the series for a long time. I like it because it is a show that mimics and blasts our culture with unflinching bravery. There is no level that this show will not stoop to. After over a decade on the air, it is TV's most daring show. Despite the sheer stupidity of some of the... Read More
Dec 5, 2007 by a fan | See all 3 posts
|Uncensored?||Be the first to reply|