|Item Weight||97 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 17 x 29 inches|
|Item model number||2713027|
|Assembled Height||30 inches|
|Assembled Width||17 inches|
|Assembled Length||50 inches|
South Shore Furniture, Popular Collection, Double Dresser, Natural Maple
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 dresser per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 2 - 4 hours
- Clean up of packaging
- Moving the dresser to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- The interior drawer dimensions are 21-1/2-inch wide by 13-3/4-inch front to back
- Wooden knobs in Natural Maple finish
- Also available in Mocha finish
- Manufactured from certified Environmentally Preferred laminated particle panels.
- Complete assembly required by 2 adults. Tools are not included. 5-year limited warranty. Made in Canada.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Back of the dresser is pressboard - keep it against a wall and no one knows.
Drawer bottoms are slightly thicker then pressboard - may seem flimsy on their own but once assembled they are very sturdy
Drawer runners are plastic - again, gives the illusion that they will be flimsy, but they are extremely sturdy when assembled
The drawers open and close very smoothly and assembly was a breeze - took me about an hour. Our order came slightly damaged with the panel that juts out along the top having been detached on one side. I'll blame this on shipping since our box arrived at our front door torn apart at the top with a few of the pieces free to fall out (thankfully nothing was missing). I was able to fix the broken piece with a drill and and an extra screw from the bottom up.
I found some of the woodscrews to be a bit on the long side (longer then the pre-drilled holes in the hardware). I could have tried to force them in but stopped since I was stripping the top of the screws quite a bit and didn't want to be stuck with loose knobs that I couldn't later fix. I will simply purchase shorter screws at my local hardware store which will solve the problem - not a big deal.
The spacing between the drawers is different from one another (although everything is level and fit together properly), so it gives the illusion that the drawers are slightly misaligned. Not noticable at first glance but it's a tale tale sign that it's not on par with our store bought furniture.Read more ›
1) It came chipped. I thought I could overlook it but it's very noticeable.
2) The color was off on the boards.
3) It came with plastic railings which is questionable on how much it can hold.
4) The bottom of the drawers is basically card board.
5) If you turn to screws in a bit too much, the fake wood start cracking
6) The product is unstable and would wobble with the slightest movement.
7) The color looks weird; I bought a lead tester just in case.
This product is below a star. I can see this product falling apart after a few months. Save your time and money.
The 6 drawers have tons of room for all the baby essentials, and open and close smoothly.
The finish is beautiful, no flaws, and the natural color matches the crib and changing table I've had for years(bought from Sears)perfectly.
Very sturdy, doesn't wobble at all, which is a scary concern for me with a lot of the taller dressers, esp. for kids rooms.
Would recommend to anyone who wants a quality piece without spending a ton!
This dresser is sturdy enough and easy to assemble. It is smaller than I thought it would be, definitely a child's dresser.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this knowing I was going to modify it. Others noted it's relatively short, so I cut all the bottom pieces and sides down and added some legs. Read morePublished 11 days ago by K. Trsek
Cheap! Took hours to put together and it broke by it self after a week plus I had to buy screws that were missing in the box.Published 1 month ago by Roxana
I'm rating this on instructions and ease of putting it together .Firstly the copper screws that are included were not enough to actually put the item together. Read morePublished 1 month ago by mistress s
Not at all what we were looking for Searched for unfinished wood dresser and this was top of the list. It's not wood or unfinished.Published 3 months ago by Monica Muhs
The drawers are a pain to put together but after that am absolutely happy with this purchase!Published 6 months ago by Mommaof3
For the price you cant beat it. Looks great, not too difficult to assemble. The drawer tracks were the most difficult part because they had to be completely flush with the wood in... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Heather Gonzalez
You get what you pay for... This is the absolute worst product! It's terrible to assemble. The quality is extremely low and cheap. The thing doesn't even fit together properly. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Jasmyne Letner