Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 27, 2013
The only positive is that it looks nice. This dresser is a VERY poor quality, and the bottoms of the drawers fell out after the first week of using it. It is now a useless empty dresser taking up space in my daugters room. Very expensive for such poor quality
on April 30, 2012
This product is a good buy. Assembly was a bit arduous but the end product is sturdy, durable and eye-catching! A good starter set for our new baby.

(Update 11/20/2015): Three years later this drawer set is still kicking and looks just as wonderful as the day we assembled it. The drawers still slide in and out smoothly without issue. One of the knobs fell off due to our toddler playing with it a little too much. We just used a fatter screw to screw it back on (as the original was rounded up by then). We have since purchased another one of these sets for baby number 2, who is about to turn 2 years old! That one is still perfect as well, so it was not a fluke!
on April 5, 2016
I would give this zero stars if I could. They sent us the wrong pieces, so my husband had to rig it. The quality of this product is just pathetic but it'll do for now. It's for our daughter's nursery so luckily her clothes are tiny and light in weight. We will definitely be ordering her a different dresser eventually. Not only is this poor quality but it doesn't look like the image (one solid color). The knobs are hideous and a completely different color than the rest of the dresser
review image
on March 14, 2013
It's not solid, old world craftsmanship that you can hit with a truck, but it certainly does the job. The drawers are of average depth (not sure what that other reviewer expected). Just follow the instructions, and read them all ahead of time, and you should end up with a nice piece of furniture. Rating 5 stars to offset the 1's that have nothing to do with the item.
on September 29, 2013
I knew I was buying a cheap dresser, but I just wanted something that would last a few years until we bought a whole bedroom set for our son. This was a waste of money. It's like throwing $ away. I bought this in Oct. 2012 but didn't put it together until just a month ago. Now it's way too late to return. It was fairly easy to put together, other than that I have nothing good to say about it. From the first day I started using this the drawers wont stay in their tracks. It could be our error in putting it together, but I don't think so. We've put a ton of furniture together over the years and I'm a stickler for following directions.
Here is a list of the bad qualities of the dresser.
- The drawers are shallow. They look like they'd be nice and deep given how big the fronts of the drawers are. Inside it's cut to half.
- The drawers do not stay in their tracks. I have 3 of the 4 drawers hanging lopsided on top of each other.
- The coloring is cheesy.
I'm probably going to throw this out and just use some plastic drawers in the meantime.
on February 2, 2014
I love DIY furniture, but this one was difficult to assambly and all pieces look really cheap.
It also took me very long to assamble and most of the large parts had dents and scratches that were not apparent on the box, so I concluded it came like that from factory.
I would have bought something else if I knew before.
on November 7, 2013
This dresser is a constant source of frustration. The drawers don't stay in the tracts and renders it completely useless as the drawers come crashing down on each other. I contacted amazon and they said they would replace it if I disassembled it all and shipped it back. Ugh even in returning it--it is a headache. It looks nice and if it were functional I would have given it more stars.
on January 27, 2014
This product is poorly made and they sent a pkg missing pieces. When I called to get the missing pieces I had to speak with 4 different reps before it was actually sent out. It was difficult to put together, nothing lined up. I will never buy another of their items!
on December 27, 2013
I like the way this dresser looks and it functions ok. We put it together exactly as the instructions said and tighten everything well but still one of the drawers pops off its tracks. The space is good, a little smaller that I thought. We had to replace the top piece because it came damaged and they were ok to work with, nice but reluctant to send us a new top. There were several smashed sides and corners butI don't know if that's the manufacturers fault or if it happen in shipping, but with the new top it still looks good.
on June 20, 2012
The directions for assembly are reasonably good except at Step 6, the orientation of Piece N is not clearly indicated. This resulted in wrongly inserting N upside down and blocked insertion of the top drawer. At that point the choice was dis-assembling the entire dresser or cutting N in half, inserting the drawer and inserting N with a brace to hold the two halves of N together.

Given that most steps indicated the orientation of pieces, I was upset that this detail was left out in Step 6.