5.0 out of 5 stars nikon lens covers
all brand new
best deal around for 4 for this cheap
absolutely love them since I am always setting them down somewhere - always have a spare
Published 11 months ago by Susan Lindauere

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm really not happy with the purchase
Published 5 months ago by Jenifer Nelson

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm really not happy with the purchase, July 8, 2014
This review is from: SouthBayCamera (2-Pack) 52MM Center Pinch Lens Cap for Nikon DSLR Camera with 18-55mm or 55-200mm Lens, D3200 D3100 D3000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D90 D80 D60 D40 (Electronics)
I'm really not happy with the purchase. The image of the product gives the idea that the string is integrated into the cap. That is not the case. The string is an after thought with an adhesive dot meant to be fixed to the cap. The problem is, the adhesive dot is much larger than any flat surface on the cap. So I'm going to affix the dot onto the cap and make use of it till it falls off. . . .at which time it will still serve as a fine cap. The cap fits well on my lens and holds securely to it. It's hard for me to imagine is a genuine Nikon cover with the kludgey strap design.

5.0 out of 5 stars nikon lens covers, December 26, 2013
all brand new
best deal around for 4 for this cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 for 1 Lens Cap fits Perfect, June 21, 2014
I like that it actually says Nikon. Great to have an extra one. The wrist trap works well because I can leave it around the camera or around my wrist. Plus, if I have tossed it in the camera bag the strap helps me find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cap, June 29, 2014
Great cap; fits the Nikon 5100 perfectly; great price, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY, January 9, 2014
WAS EVERYTHING I HAD HOPED FOR. VERY HAPPY WITH PRODUCT. RECEIVED NOT ONLY ONE, BUT TWO!!! WHO COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, Great Product, November 23, 2014
2 caps at a great price! I was so annoyed with myself when I lost my original nikon cap - they are so easy to set down. But when I bought these replacements I got even better value for money than I realized. Not only did I get 2 lens caps (a handy spare), I also received a cloth for cleaning my lens and a strap for attaching my lens cap to my wrist and my camera - something I didn't even receive with my original expensive camera purchase! So now I hope that I have invested in not losing my cap again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and works just like the original, September 10, 2014
Christopher G. Blouch (Dulles, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Dropped my previous cover while taking pictures at the Columbus Zoo and was smart enough to not reach into the Wolf habitat to try and retrieve it. This new one fit just fine. Didn't install the string/stickon holder. Took me 10 years to lose the last cover so this one should be around a while. Didn't really need two covers but the price was low enough that it didn't matter a lot. Fit well, just like the original. Made sure to triple-check my lens size.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not as nice as the original lens cap, September 3, 2014
What can I say? It's cheap. It fits the lens (AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 G II - attached to D3300). It's not as nice as the original lens cap; however, I won't complain about this.
I can't figure out how to attach the strap to the lens cap. If there were no "Nikon' word in front of it, I would think I could attach the strap to the lens cap. Sigh ... torn between the nice looking 'Nikon' word vs. the inability to attach the strap to the cap.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but nowhere to attach, September 23, 2014
Very deceptive in that this has a sticker label that attaches to the lens cover. It is a basic replacement cover for your Nikon camera It does not attach to anything. Also it was packaged and delivered in a clear plastic packaging. It wasn't very secure in my opinion to send something in transparent packaging so everyone can see what you are receiving. Thank goodness it it only a lens I am receiving and nothing more valuable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby, October 20, 2014
They came right on time in good shape. It fits my camera, but not the way the one that came on it did. It seems a little loose, but it has yet to come off when I didn't want it to. After I removed the little strap, which isn't long enough to serve any purpose on my D3200, I was pretty happy with it and just glad to have something covering my lens again!